The impressive, Japanese-built Orec Rabbit RM952 has been designed for heavy-duty vegetation clearance on the sort of adverse terrain that would be too challenging to cover with a handheld brushcutter or standard ride-on mower.
Powering it is an Industrial/Commercial-grade 570cc (18hp) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine that combines a V-Twin cylinder configuration with overhead-valves, thereby ensuring fuel-consumption, vibration, noise and emissions are all kept at manageable levels.
A Magnetron® electronic ignition works with a decompression-valve to ensure starting is dependable and requires minimal effort; while a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve and an air-filter with foam pre-cleaner both contribute to the engine’s exceptional durability.
Thanks to its differential lock, high-traction tyres, low stance and and ideal weight-distribution, the Orec Rabbit RM952 excels when it comes to severe inclines and sharply undulating ground.
It boasts infinite-increment height-of-cut adjustment (50 - 90mm), so it’s possible to select the most suitable blade position for the conditions with the utmost precision; and it features an infinitely-variable hydrostatic drive that eliminates the need to stop to change gear, in turn ensuring obstacles can be negotiated smoothly and intuitively.
Constructed around a reinforced tubular-steel frame, this rugged machine will cope easily with the inevitable knocks and bumps it will encounter during its working-life.
An hour-metre ensures you’ll know when a service interval is imminent; while a sprung seat-suspension guarantees a smooth ride on rough terrain.
The Orec Rabbit RM952 Ride-On Brushcutter has a 95cm cut; ideal for areas up to 8000m2.
- An all-terrain ride-on brushcutter for the toughest professional clearing tasks
- Wide stance, diff-lock and low centre-of-gravity for safe slope-work
- High-powered V-Twin overhead-valve engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Cast-iron cylinder-sleeve for durability and optimum compression
- Foot-pedal controlled hydro transmission for an intuitive drive
- Ultra-responsive rack-and-pinion type steering
- Infinitely variable cutting-height adjustment for precision blade-setting
- Also suitable for conventional green-field mowing
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Vanguard V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 570cc Engine Power 18hp / 13.5kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 14 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed Low Range: Forward - 0 - 6km/h / Reverse - 0 - 2.7km/h - High Range: Forward - 0 - 10km/h / Reverse - 0 - 4.5km/h Differential Yes - With Lock Cutting Width 95cm Cutting Heights 50-90mm Height Adjustment Infinitely Variable Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Double Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Seat With Sprung Suspension Steering Rack & Pinion Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 2 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.