Orec HR802 Pedestrian Flail Mower
MowDirect Price Only£5,580.00£5,580.00
Smallholders, estate managers, commercial landscapers and local authorities will all be impressed by the incredible cutting-capability of this unforgiving walk-behind flail-mower from Japan-based manufacturers Orec.
It comes equipped with a Honda GX340 power-pack; a premium-quality engine that develops a huge 10.7hp; and which utilises overhead-valve technology so as to minimise noise, vibration, fuel-costs and emissions.
High-specification engine-features include a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve for improved compression and superior durability; a roomy 6.1-litre fuel-tank for reduced downtime; and a decompression-valve that works to makes starting smooth and almost effort-free.
The Orec HR802 Pedestrian Flail Mower has been fitted with a series of 46 Y-shaped flail-blades that will gobble-up even the most stubbornly dense vegetation with ease (they will comfortably take down shoulder-high weeds and grass).
It’s constructed around a rugged tubular-steel chassis, so it’s more than capable of coping with the sort of abuse that’s inevitably dished-out by professional operators; and it boasts infinite-increment cutting-height adjustment that facilitates precision setting of the blade position (between 20 and 80mm).
In order to maximise manoeuvrability, Orec have equipped the HR802 with a four-speed gearbox (3 + 1) and side-clutch steering.
A differential-lock ensures that extra bit of traction is always at your fingertips; while an expansive cutting-width of 80cm makes it possible to cover large areas with speed and efficiency.
This model also features a vertically and horizontally adjustable handlebar for optimum operator-comfort.
- An merciless flail-mower designed to complete commercial-duty jobs in quick time
- Will scythe effortlessly through tall grass and dense vegetation
- Great for use on verges and banked areas
- Very high-powered Honda engine with economy-optimising OHV technology
- OHV engine-design delivers superior fuel-economy and low-noise operation
- Decompression-valve for low-effort recoil starts
- Capacious fuel-tank means long, interruption-free runs
- Multi-speed transmission - work at the most effective pace for the task-in-hand
- Differential-lock can be engaged should you need extra traction
- Side-clutch steering for effortless manoeuvrability
- Infinitely-variable cutting-height adjustment for precision blade-setting
- Strong and durable tubular-steel frame
- Parking brake
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GX340 OHV Engine Capacity 389cc Engine Power 10.7hp / 8kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6.1 Litres Transmission Manual - 3 Forward / 1 Reverse Speed - 1st: 0.95km/h - 2nd: 1.99km/h - 3rd: 3.5km/h - Rev: 0.95km/h Differential Yes with Lock Cutting Width 80cm Cutting Heights 20-80mm Height Adjustment Infinitely Variable Blades 46 x Flail Blades Handles Height Adjustable / Laterally Adjustable Wheels 405mm x 180mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 83cm x 94cm x 160cm Weight 155kg Warranty 2 Years Domestic / 1 Years Commercial (Crankshaft: 10 Years)