Orec HR622 Pedestrian Flail Mower
MowDirect Price Only£4,140.00£4,140.00
Built not to a price point, but instead to simply get the toughest undergrowth-clearances job done with the minimum of fuss, the Orec HR622 Pedestrian Flail Mower is aimed at local authorities; professional landscapers; and domestic users maintaining expansive grounds.
Driving it is an impressively powerful and reliable Honda GX270 engine; an air-cooled four-stroke OHV unit with a beefy 6.8hp power-rating and a substantial 270cc cylinder-displacement.
Premium engine features include a decompression-valve for low-effort pull-starts; a cast-iron cylinder sleeve for durability and superior compression; and a large-capacity fuel-tank (5.3 litres) that combines with the fuel-efficient overhead-valve design to ensure extended run-times between breaks to top-up.
Thanks to its series of 38 heavy-duty flail blades, the Orec HR662 will take shoulder-high grass; weeds; and scrub in its stride.
Its four-speed gearbox (3 + 1) provides a forward speed for every eventuality and ensures you’ll have no trouble backing-out of tight spots; while its differential lock means you can summon-up plenty more traction when conditions demand it.
The Orec HR662 has a relatively compact 65cm working-width and a side-clutch steering system, so it can be manoeuvred with ease around and between obstacles.
It has an infinitely-variable cutting-height (20 - 80mm), so the blade position can be set with the utmost accuracy; and it’s built around a tubular-steel frame confers the strength and durability that commercial contractors deem essential.
- An merciless flail-mower designed to complete commercial-duty jobs in quick time
- Will scythe effortlessly through tall grass and dense vegetation
- Great for use on verges and banked areas
- Very high-powered Honda 4-stroke OHV engine
- OHV engine-design delivers superior fuel-economy and low-noise operation
- Decompression-valve for low-effort recoil starts
- 4-speed transmission (3 + 1) – work at the most effective pace for the task-in-hand
- Differential-lock can be engaged should you need extra traction
- Side-clutch steering for effortless manoeuvrability
- Infinitely-variable cutting-height adjustment for precision blade-setting
- Strong and durable tubular-steel frame
- Parking brake
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GX270 Engine Capacity 270cc Engine Power 6.8hp / 5.1kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 5.3 Litres Transmission Manual - 3 Forward / 1 Reverse Speed 1st: 0.95km/h - 2nd: 1.99km/h - 3rd: 3.5km/h - Rev: 0.95km/h Differential Yes with Lock Cutting Width 65cm Cutting Heights 20-80mm Height Adjustment Infinitely Variable Blades 38 x Fail Blades Dimensions (HxWxL) 86cm x 83cm x 157cm Weight 133kg Warranty 2 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial (Crankshaft: 10 Years)