Save £54.95£235.005.05.0feature description See more details
Aimed at the serious domestic user - and exclusive to MowDirect - this universal chainsaw is packed with helpful features and has been designed and built in Italy by Oleo-Mac, one of the world's leading makes of chainsaw. Clean-running and fuel-efficient, it has easily viewable oil- and fuel-tanks, so levels are easy to keep-up with; an ergonomic handle with incorporated on/off choke switch; and simple printed instructions on the body to make operation straightforward. The engine develops 2hp, ample for general-purpose homeowner applications. An anti-vibration system works to reduce fatigue and chain-lubrication is automatic. A multi-item accessory pack comes free of charge.
- A well-featured petrol chainsaw for domestic use
- Pro build-quality for an extended working life & higher performance-levels
- Powerful two-stroke engine – fuel-efficient with lower emissions
- Automatic chain-lubrication with oil-pump
- Easily viewable oil- and fuel-tanks
- Primer device for easy starting, even in cold conditions
- Inertia chain-brake and hand guard
- Ergonomic handle-design for comfort and convenience
- Easy to read step-by-step instructions printed on machine body
- Free safety-wear and starter pack: everything you need to get going!
Save £110.00£389.00feature description See more details
Designed specifically for certified tree-surgeons, this pro-grade top-handle chainsaw from Oleo-Mac is perfect for in-tree applications thanks to its compact, lightweight design and advanced ergonomics. It’s flexible in use, with its adjustable chain-oiler enabling you to adapt to the nature of the task; and it’s simple to operate, with its side chain tensioner and EasyOn ignition-system making it a practical and convenient choice. The Oleo-Mac GS-260 is powered by a high-output 1.2hp engine and weighs only 2.8kg.
- A compact and impressively lightweight top-handle chainsaw for professional arborist use
- Powerful and ultra-reliable air-cooled two-stroke engine from Oleo-Mac themselves
- Convenient no tools air-filter cover
- EasyOn system eliminates ‘kick back’ on ignition
- Belt-hook makes it easy to position yourself in the tree
- Straightforward side chain-tensioner
- Adjustable chain-lubrication confers superior flexibility of use
- Vibration-minimising cushioned handle