Save £50.00£399.004.74.7feature description See more details
A impressively well-built pro-grade chainsaw for heavy-duty domestic use, the Oleo-Mac GS-440 Petrol Chainsaw with its 42.9cc engine and 40.5cm bar is ready for anything… even making firewood in sub-zero temperatures, thanks to its built-in ‘Ice Device’ function. Boasting an extremely durable design by Italy's top brand, it has a dependable starter-system, with an electronically controlled digital coil and variable ignition for trouble-free starts under the harshest conditions. An automatic/adjustable oil-pump confers longevity and flexibility-of-use; while lateral chain-tensioning means you don’t have contact the chain when making those essential adjustments. The engine is fuel-efficient clean-running; and every control is simple and straightforward.
- A feature-packed pro petrol chainsaw for heavy-duty use
- Powerful two-stroke engine – fuel efficient with lower emissions
- Engine built from superior components for enhanced durability
- Electronically controlled digital-coil for reliable starts and reduced fuel-use
- Aluminium automatic/adjustable oil-pump for durability and flexibility
- Lateral chain tensioning – no manual contact with chain when adjusting
- Primer for dependable starting even in cold conditions
- Ice Device system for working at sub-zero temperatures
- Inertia chain-brake and hand-guard
- Easily viewable oil- and fuel-tanks
- Ergonomic handle-design for comfort and convenience
- Free spare chain to keep you going!