Oleo-Mac are one of the world’s leading brushcutter manufacturers, so it should come as no surprise that this very high-quality machine is one of the best you can get. Thanks to a special arrangement with Oleo-Mac, we are pleased to be able to offer this European-built, precision-engineered brushcutter at an amazing discount.
Its powerful and highly advanced 35.8cc four-stroke engine produces 85% fewer unburned hydrocarbons and 65% less nitrous oxides than a standard 2-stroke machine. As well as the obvious health benefits for the operator, this means fewer pollutants entering the atmosphere, which is better for the environment all round.
The engine's four-stroke design also means there's no fuel mixture to prepare, saving time and hassle. Further benefits of four-cycle technology include a drastic cut in noise, vibration and fuel-costs.
The engine on the Oleo-Mac Sparta BC 360-4S can be tilted through 360° without any stalling or reduction in cutting-power.
It features a digital coil for dependable starts, even in adverse temperatures; a paper-element air filter for optimum component-protection; and an aluminium cowling for lightweight durability.
The Sparta BC360-4S boasts a no-tools air-filter cover that makes routine cleaning and maintenance straightforward; and it features a comprehensive five-bush shock-absorbing system that works with the smooth-running engine to ensure your hands and arms will be exposed to minimal fatigue-inducing vibration (ergonomically positioned controls also enhance user-comfort).
Included is a line-head with heavy-duty 2.4mm cutting-cord for aggressive strimming and edging; and a three-tooth metal blade for taking down more challenging vegetation, included nettles and bramble.
- Professional build-quality, features and components at an affordable price
- Huge reduction in fuel-consumption compared to a conventional 2-stroke engine
- OHV technology means fewer emissions and less noise and vibration
- Reduced oil-consumption, maintenance and spare parts compared to 2-stroke
- Digital coil guarantees easy starting in all conditions
- No need for fuel-oil mixture preparation
- Pro-grade anti-vibration system
- Operator’s hands are isolated from the engine so as to minimise vibration-fatigue
- Ergonomic operating-handle with throttle-trigger lock
- 'Loop' handle made of textured material for maximum grip and superior comfort
- Tool-less snap-fit filter-cover gives fast access for inspection and replacement
- Will work in all working positions - can be rotated 360° without cutting-out
- Aluminium housing confers lightweight strength and rust-resistance
- Metal blade, line-head and single shoulder-harness all included
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 35.8cc Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.65 Litres Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 13cm Blade Included - 3-Tooth Harness Included - Single Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 26mm Vibration 3.2/6.4m/s² Weight 6.7kg Warranty 5 Years