Boasting top-end ergonomics and host of high-specification features, the Oleo-Mac Sparta 250-T Brushcutter represents unbeatable value due to a special arrangement with the manufacturers - MowDirect are now able to offer it exclusively in the UK at a price-point guaranteed to impress!
Power for the Sparta 250-T is supplied by a cutting-edge 25.4cc (1.1hp) two-stroke air-cooled engine with Oleo-Mac's advanced Burn Right technology that works to cut polluting emissions by around 75% and to reduce fuel-consumption by up to 40%.
A primer makes the ignition-process dependable and stress-free; while a capacious 0.75-litre tank combines with the engine's fuel-efficient design to minimise the frequency of refuelling-stops.
The Oleo-Mac Sparta 250-T is supplied with two different cutter-heads: a twin-line head for day-to-day strimming and edging; and a three-tooth metal blade for taking down brush, scrub and bramble.
It utilises a forged-steel connecting-rod and driveshaft for superior durability and excellent torque-transfer; and it incorporates a heavy-duty sintered clutch that will handle season after season of wear and tear.
Thanks to its 'cowhorn'-type handlebar, the Oleo-Mac Sparta 250-T Low-Emission Straight-Shaft Petrol Brushcutter excels in terms of manoeuvrability and can be safely operated on banks and verges.
This model weighs just 6.2kg and comes with a lengthy five-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Powerful 2-stroke engine with emission-cutting and fuel-saving Burn Right technology
- Heavy-duty design and construction
- High torque even at low revs for enhanced performance
- Primer for quick and easy starting
- Ergonomically-optimised 'loop' handle
- Reduced vibrations for low-effort operation
- Roomy fuel-tank for longer working-hours
- Centrifugal-clutch for improved control and a longer engine-life
- Tap ‘n’ Go line-head for easy cord-feed with no fuss and bother
- Premium air-filter protects the engine in dusty conditions
- Metal brushcutting blade included
- Extended warranty
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 25.4cc Engine Power 1.1hp / 0.8kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.75 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.0mm Blade Included - 3-Tooth Weight 6.2kg Warranty 5 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Very Straightforward Assembly.
Review by Ian / (Posted on 11/08/2016)
Very Straightforward Assembly.Review by Ian / (Posted on 11/08/2016)This arrived without mishaps or damage, was easily put together and started first time. It is not a heavy machine so you can work for long periods as tank holds a lot of fuel and it is economical.
A good machine to use .
Ease of Use
- Very Straightforward Assembly.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£319.95
MowDirect Price Only£349.95