Check items to add to the basket or select all
Enjoy advanced mowing-performance, unrivalled driver-comfort and rugged durability with the Oleo-Mac OM105-20H Garden Tractor.
It’s a versatile three-in-one machine equipped with the following mowing-modes: mulching; collection; rear-discharge. Mulching (or ‘recycling’) is perfect for regularly-groomed formal areas and will deliver natural nourishment to the turf; rear-discharge will come into its own if you’ve let things go a bit; and bagging is ideal for average grass-conditions (rear-discharge deflector optional).
A pleasure to drive, the Oleo-Mac OM105-120H features a gear-shift-free hydrostatic transmission with ergonomically-optimised foot-pedals; from-the-seat height-of-cut adjustment and grassbag-emptying; a comprehensive electronic dashboard-display; and a fully adjustable padded seat.
A vibration-minimising frame and sports-style steering-wheel confer superior operator-comfort; while a heavy-duty bumper protects the engine and front-end in the event of accidental impact.
The Oleo-Mac OM105-20H boasts a newly redesigned cutter-deck that’s been built with rigidity and stability to the fore, thereby ensuring maximum adherence and therefore a supremely neat and aesthetically-pleasing finish.
Its twin-blade design works to enhance under-deck aerodynamics so as to ensure superior performance in all three cutting-modes; while its hosepipe fixture means it’s super-simple to keep the blades and under-deck area clear of corrosive, performance-inhibiting clumped clippings.
This model has a 105cm cutting-width and comes with a 310-litre grass-catcher; a combination that makes it a good match for areas between 4000-12,000m2 (1-3 acres).
It comes complete with a tow-hitch, so you’ll be able to get the most out of it even when the grass isn’t growing; and it’s driven by a V-Twin Briggs & Stratton 7200 Series engine (656cc) providing you with the necessary power to cover large areas and tow even the biggest of attachments.
- A high-specification lawn & garden tractor that offers premium features throughout
- 3-in-1 capability lets you choose between mulching, bagging and rear-discharge
- Rigid, stable cutter-deck and twin-blades deliver a super-neat cut
- Hugely powerful V-Twin Briggs engine
- Extra-large grassbag means fewer interruptions for emptying
- Numerous comfort-features, including an adjustable seat, sports-style steering-wheel and low-vibration frame
- Foot-pedal hydro drive confers intuitive control and manoeuvrability
- Electromagnetic clutch for smooth, low-wear blade engagement
- Front-bumper provides heavy-duty impact-protection
- Deck-mounted hosepipe fixture makes it easy to keep the tractor’s undercarriage clean
- Tow-hitch makes it an all-year-round workhorse
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 7200 V-Twin Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Power 20 hp / 15kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed Forward 0 - 9km/h / Reverse 0 - 4km/h Cutting Width 105cm Cutting Heights 30-90mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 70cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 310 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Optional Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat Adjustable Steering Wheel Sports-Style Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Weight 260kg Lawn Size 4000-12,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)