Oleo-Mac GS-650 Professional Petrol Chainsaw
Enjoy top-of-the-range power, build-quality and ergonomics with this feature-packed farmer-and-landscaper saw from Italian chainsaw-giants Oleo-Mac.
Driving the 51cm (20") guide-bar is a very high-capacity 63.3cc (4.7hp) engine that combines a two-ring piston with an optimised cylinder-design so as to ensure it can handle prolonged periods of high-RPM use; and which employs an air-filter with an extra-large surface area for superior airborne-debris protection and therefore an extended service-life.
A decompression-valve greatly lessens the pulling-power required to achieve ignition; while a generously-sized 0.8-litre fuel-tank means long run times without interruption.
The Oleo-Mac GS-650 Petrol Chainsaw boasts a multi-stage anti-vibration system, with six dampers, two springs and four rubber-stops all working to minimise shock-transfer to the operator’s hands and arms.
It offers side chain-tensioning, so routine, as-you-work maintenance couldn’t be easier; and it’s equipped with a convenient three-function lever (choke/start/stop) that makes the starting process super-simple.
Also featured is an automatic/adjustable oil-pump for a smooth cut and flexibility-of-use; and an inertia-activated chain-brake that will protect the user should the saw ‘kick back’.
This heavy-duty professional chainsaw for agricultural and landscaping use is a class-leader and available exclusively from MowDirect.
- A feature-packed top-of-the-range agricultural-and-landscaping chainsaw for heavy-duty use
- Manufactured in Italy by chainsaw-giants Oleo-Mac
- Engine built using superior components for enhanced durability
- Air-filter with large-surface area for superior component-protection
- Aluminium automatic/adjustable oil-pump for durability and flexibility
- Lateral chain tensioning – no manual contact with chain when adjusting
- Inertia chain-brake and hand-guard for safety
- Easily viewable oil- and fuel-tanks
- Ergonomic handle-design for comfort and convenience
- Intuitive multi-function control-lever
- Pro-grade anti-vibration measures
- Free spare chain to keep you going!
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 63.4cc Engine Power 4.7hp / 3.5kW Starting System Recoil with Decompression Valve Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 Litres Guide Bar Length 51cm (20") Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Gauge 0.058 Chain Brake Yes - Inertia Activated Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic / Adjustable Chain Oil Capacity 0.54 Litres Weight 6.3kg Warranty 5 Years