- Oleo-Mac G53-PK SD Comfort Petrol Push Lawn Mower with Side-Discharge (Ex Demo - Approx 3 Hours Use)
Enjoy superior Italian design and build-quality at a price that won’t break the bank with the fast-working Oleo-Mac G53-PK SD Comfort Lawn Mower!
Key to its speedy work rate is the fact there’s no need to waste time collecting and disposing of grass-clippings. Instead they’re either mulched down to tiny particulates that will quickly rot and disappear from the lawn-surface; or they’re directly side-discharged and laid-out in tidy rows to the mower’s right-hand side (mulching is best for short grass; side-discharge comes into its own on longer growth).
The Oleo-Mac G53-PK SD comes driven by a high-capacity 196cc Emak K800 engine which is one of the most powerful you’ll find on a domestic-use walk-behind mower.
An OHV (overhead-valve) configuration delivers a marked cut in fuel-costs, vibration, noise and exhaust emissions; while a capacious one-litre fuel-tank means extended run-times without interruption for topping-up.
Thanks to its straightforward hand-propelled design, the Oleo-Mac G53-PK SD Comfort Petrol Push Lawn Mower is easy to manoeuvre and will therefore prove a great buy if your lawn has trees, ornaments, flowerbeds and landscaping to work around.
It has large-sized 51cm working-width, so every pass will see a substantial amount of ground covered; and it’s built around a powder-coated steel cutter-deck that works with long-lasting ball-bearing mounted wheels to deliver total confidence when it comes to the longevity of your purchase.
Other desirable features include a four-step cutting-height range for a fine-tuned finish; and a collapsible handlebar for convenient storage and transport.
- A hand-push machine - can be manoeuvred with ease around obstacles
- Side-discharge- and mulch-capable - no need to waste time bagging clippings
- Generous cutting-width for the fast coverage of large areas
- High-spec overhead-valve engine from Emak
- Dual-stage air-filter provides superior engine protection
- Four preset cutting-heights for the management of changing grass-conditions
- Ball-bearing wheels won't stiffen with age and make the mower easy to push
- Mulching blade maximises the capacity of the already roomy collector
- Handlebar folds to save space during storage
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty
Engine Make Emak Engine Model K800 OHV Engine Capacity 196cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Hand Propelled Cutting Width 51cm Cutting Heights 28-75mm (4 Positions) Height Adjustment Individual Levers Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Steel with Powder-Coated Paint Finish Handles Foldable Wheels Standard Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1000m2 Weight 25kg Warranty 5 Years