Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
Exploiting much of the technology employed by Oleo-Mac’s commercial-duty brushcutters, the Oleo-Mac BC270S offers a desirable blend of rugged build-quality, superior handling and aggressive cutting-capability.
Providing the ample power is a 27cc (1.3hp) Emak air-cooled two-stroke engine that’s characterised by its generous torque-output; and which boasts an array of durability-maximising features, including a nickel-plated die-cast cylinder; a two-ring piston; and a forged connecting-rod and crankshaft.
A premium Walbro electronically-controlled digital-coil (with rev-limiter) makes starting easy and provides uniform combustion for improved fuel-economy; while Oleo-Mac’s convenient Always-On system ensures the ‘on/-off’ switch always resets to ‘on’ after each stop.
Other key engine-features include large-sized paper air-filter, which provides optimum protection against the ingress of damaging, service-life-limiting microparticulates; and an aluminium cover and clutch-housing that reduces machine-weight without compromising on robustness.
The Oleo-Mac BC270S Heavy-Duty Petrol Brushcutter has been fitted with a compact ‘loop’ handle that confers low-effort manoeuvrability and makes it possible to operate in areas where space is tight (a rubber cladding ensures a firm, positive grip at all times).
Just as at home taking down nettles and bramble as it is putting the finishing touches to lawn-edges, this model is supplied as standard with a 25.5cm three-tooth metal brush-blade and a 13cm twin-line strimmer head.
Single shoulder harness included.
- A high-torque petrol brushcutter for heavy-duty homeowner-use
- Designed and built in Italy to exacting standards
- Impressively durable Emak two-stroke engine with a forged-steel crank and two-ring piston
- Walbro digital-coil for reduced fuel-costs and ultra-dependable starting
- Aluminium gear-case for lightweight strength
- Vibration-damping prevents the operator’s body being exposed to excessive stress
- Compact, ergonomically optimised ‘loop’ handle with rubber coating
- Large-diameter cutting-cord can be replaced in just 20-seconds
- Metal brush-blade and shoulder-harness also included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 27cc Engine Power 1.3hp / 1.0kW Starting System Recoil with Walbro Digital-Coil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.58 Litres Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 13cm Blade 25.5cm - 3 Tooth Harness Included - Single Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 26mm Vibration 5.9/5.9m/s² Weight 5.7kg Warranty 5 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£349.95
MowDirect Price Only£369.95
MowDirect Price Only£349.95