Check items to add to the basket or select all
Setting new market-standards in terms of both performance and user-comfort, this high-specifcation brushcutter from Italian brand-leaders Oleo-Mac is the lightest in its class.
Its superior performance is down to its 21.7cc (1.2hp) Emak engine that offers linear torque-response across the rev-band; and which blends a two-ring piston with a nickel-plated die-cast cylinder and a forged-steel crankshaft so as to ensure it will cope with the demands of regular heavy-duty use.
An integral choke (with half-throttle setting) and an easy-access fuel-primer make it easy to get things going; while an electronically-controlled digital coil delivers uniform combustion and therefore improved fuel-economy.
The Oleo-Mac BC240S is an ultra-lightweight machine weighing just 4.5kg - an industry first for this class of brushcutter. This - along with a highly effective built-in anti-vibration system and an ergonomic ‘loop’-type handle - means you can undertake longer periods of low-fatigue brushcutting and grass-trimming with minimal strain on your hands and arms.
Two cutter-heads are included: a 13cm twin-line head with thick 2.4mm line and Oleo-Mac’s time-saving Load&Go system; and a fast-working 25.5cm metal brush-blade with three cutting-teeth.
- A premium universal brushcutter for both pro and heavy-duty homeowner use
- Designed and built in Italy to exacting standards
- Impressively durable engine with a forged-steel crank and two-ring piston
- Fuel-primer and choke for fast, dependable pull-starts
- Vibration-damping prevents the operator’s body being exposed to excessive stress
- Compact, ergonomically optimised ‘loop’ handle
- Large-diameter cutting-cord can be replaced in just 20-seconds thanks to Load&Go system
- Metal brush-blade also included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 21.7cc Engine Power 1.2hp / 0.9kW Starting System Recoil with Choke & Fuel Primer Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.4 Litres Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 13cm Blade Included - 3-Tooth Vibration 4.8/4.6 m/s² Weight 4.5kg Warranty 5 Years