The Oleo-Mac BC220S is a remarkably lightweight petrol brushcutter that comes in at a minimal 4.2kg. It's compact and exceptionally well balanced, making for more comfortable operation; and it offers premium build-quality and top-end features at an affordable price.
It's powered by a super-efficient 21.7cc two-stroke engine that produces aggressive low-rev torque; and which combines a die-cast nickel-plated cylinder with a rust-resistant aluminium clutch-cover and a durable two-ring piston to ensure season after season of unwavering reliability.
Oleo-Mac's Easy-On system lessens resistance in the recoil mechanism for almost effortless pull-starts; while a roomy 0.4-litre fuel-tank works with the the engine's fuel-efficient design to give an extended 50-minute run-time on one fill (the tank is transparent for at-a-glance checking of the level).
The Oleo-Mac BC220S Ultralight Petrol Brushcutter comes with large-diameter 2.4mm cutting-cord that couldn't be simpler to reload, thanks to Oleo-Mac's unique Load & Go system. No tools are needed and it takes just 20 seconds - we promise that anyone who has previously struggled with this tiresome task will find the system a complete revelation. You'll be back up and running again with zero fuss! Speeding things up even further is bump-feed line-jog.
Maintaining the Oleo-Mac BC220S is totally straightforward - it features an easy-access air-filter; and just one type of screw - TORX head - is used across the machine.
This market-leading brushcutter is available through MowDirect with an extended five-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- A class-leading, ultra-lightweight petrol brushcutter
- Powerful and efficient engine for superior fuel-economy and performance
- High-quality components employed throughout
- Transparent fuel-tank for at-a-glance level-checking
- Quick and easy line-reload with OM's no-tools Load & Go system
- Tap 'n' Go line-feed for added convenience
- Ergonomic handles and anti-vibration system confer excellent user-comfort
- Rugged stone-guards for operator protection
- Easily adjustable harness for low-effort operation
- One screw-head-type used for ease of access to components
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 21.7cc Engine Power 1.1hp / 0.8kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.4 Litres Engine Fuel Consumption 50 Minutes on One Tank Handle Type Loop & Bar Linehead Twin Line with Load & Go Line Feed Tap & Go Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 11cm Blade Optional Harness Single Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 24mm Weight 4.2kg Warranty 5 years