Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£169.00
A machine for all seasons, the American-designed MTD Optima OPS700 Powered Sweeper is the ideal year-round solution to the problem of debris-strewn and snow-blocked outdoor spaces.
Supplying the power to the wheels and brush is a 208cc MTD ThorX 65H engine that produces a hefty 5.4hp; and which utilises MTD’s overhead-valve technology for superior fuel-economy with fewer nasty carbon-emissions and a marked cut in noise and vibration.
A straightforward fuel on-off switch makes the starting-process super-simple; while a large 1.9-litre tank means minimal interruption to the task in hand.
The 35cm-diameter brush on the MTD Optima OPS700 gives an expansive 70cm working-width and can be set to any of three positions - left; centre; right - so as to ensure you can sweep flush along walls and fence-lines.
It features a pivoting front-end, so you can be confident you won’t miss anything when operating on undulating terrain; and it’s fitted with heavy-duty side-deflectors that provide robust protection against accidental impact.
The Optima OPS700 has five forward-speeds and two reverse-speeds which not only confer excellent manoeuvrability, but also enable you to operate at the most effective pace for the type of job you’re tackling - fast for summer and autumn applications, like grass-clipping- and leaf-clearance; slow for winter and spring snow-removal.
A lift-on-reverse function raises the brush as you back-up in order to prevent it becoming damaged; while large, deep-tread pneumatic drive-tyres deliver all the traction you’ll need when working in adverse conditions.
Collection-box and snow-blade offered as optional accessories.
- A high-performance powered sweeper for the maintenance of all manner of outdoor spaces
- Powerful, ultra-reliable and easy-starting 4-stroke OHV engine from MTD themselves
- Generous brush-width ensures impressive productivity
- Front-end pivots so as to track every contour of the ground
- Rugged steel side-deflectors will easily withstand any impact
- 7-speed transmission (5+2) for manoeuvrability and flexiblity of use
- Brush lifts on reverse - prevents deformation
- Laterally-adjustable brush provides access to those hard-to-reach areas
- High-traction pneumatic tyres
- Optional snow-blade and collection box available
Engine Make MTD Engine Model ThorX 65H OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 208cc Engine Power 5.4hp / 4kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.9 Litres Sweeping Width 70cm Brush Diameter 35cm Gears 5 Forward / 2 Reverse Wheel Size 330mm x 102mm Sweeper Type N/A