Trim and shape large, complex hedges the fast, low-effort way with this powerful and highly manoeuvrable petrol hedgetrimmer from venerable American power-tool manufacturers MTD.
Its highly efficient 22cc air-cooled two-stroke engine drives a set of 45cm blades that are double-sided for speedy bi-directional trimming; and which benefit from a dual-reciprocating action that ensures a clean, crisp cut with no potentially damaging twisting or chewing.
A generous 28mm tooth-gap means large-diameter branches won’t prove problematic; while MTD’s anti-blocking system works to prevent engine-stalling when an extra-heavy load is suddenly encountered.
The MTD GHT4528 Petrol Hedgetrimmer has been equipped with a 180° rotating rear-handle, so you’ll be able to achieve the perfect angle of approach for the task in hand – great when attempting more intricate shapes.
Lightweight (5.4kg) and featuring effective vibration-damping, this model offers high levels of user-comfort for the duration of the job.
- A powerful and easy-to-handle hedgetrimmer for more demanding domestic use
- Lengthy double-sided blades ensure rapid results
- Dual reciprocating blade-action and large tooth-gap for a clean cut in thicker growth
- Anti-blocking system prevents stalling under extra-heavy loads
- Rotating rear-handle ensures comfortable trimming whatever the hedge-shape
- Anti-vibration system for long periods of low-fatigue hedgetrimming
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make MTD Engine Capacity 22cc Starting System Recoil Blade Length 45cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 28mm Rotating Rear Handle Yes - 180° Weight 5.3kg Warranty 2 Years