Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£79.99
Whether you’re looking to undertake DIY projects, cut down smaller trees, or prepare firewood for the hearth, this powerful but super-lightweight electric chainsaw from MTD provides a straightforward, low-effort solution.
Its beefy 2000w motor powers a high-quality chain and bar from industry-leading cutting-gear producers Oregon, so superior durability and an effortless cut are assured.
Automatic chain-lubrication helps to keep things running smoothly and reduces wear-and-tear on the cutting-gear; while a powerful inertia-type chain-brake works to optimise operator-safety by ensuring the chain is brought to an instantaneous halt should the saw ‘kick back’.
The MTD ECS2000/40 Electric Chainsaw is housed in a fibreglass-reinforced plastic casing, so you won’t have to worry about impact-damage or rust or.
It features two-handed safety-switching that brings piece-of-mind when it comes to accidental start-up; and it’s fitted with a rugged hand-guard that will protect the user should the chain come off the bar.
Also noteworthy on this model is the oil-tank fill-level indicator that lessens the likelihood of letting the chain-oil run out and subsequent cutting-gear damage.
- A powerful and easy-handling electric chainsaw for general purpose home use
- Maintenance free, zero-emission 2000w motor
- Quality bar & chain from leading chainsaw cutting-gear specialists Oregon
- Hand guard and inertia-activated chain-brake for optimum operator-safety
- Two-handed safety-switching prevents accidental start-up
- Automatic chain-oiling for reduced wear and a smooth cut
- Strong and durable reinforced-plastic housing
- Oil-tank level indicator guards against running dry and damaging the cutting-gear
- Low in weight
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 230v / 50Hz Power 2000w Guide Bar Length 40cm Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual (Side) Chain Oiler Yes - Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.2 ltr Weight 5kg Warranty 2 Years