Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£79.99
Limbing; pruning; DIY projects; and smaller-scale felling can all be undertaken with the safe and easy-to-use MTD ECS1800/35 Electric Chainsaw.
Its high-powered 1800w motor drives a top-quality bar and chain from the world’s leading chainsaw cutting-gear manufacturers Oregon, so you can be confident of an effortless cut and superior durability (the bar measures a compact 35cm).
A powerful inertia-type chain-brake works to optimise operator-safety by ensuring the chain is stopped immediately should the saw ‘kick back’; while automatic chain-lubrication helps to keep things running smoothly and lessens wear-and-tear on the cutting-gear.
The MTD ECS1800/35 features two-handed safety-switching, so you won’t have to worry about accidental start-up.
It’s cased in a fibreglass-reinforced-plastic housing that brings lightweight durability; and it’s equipped with an oil-tank fill-level indicator that lessens the likelihood of running dry and damaging the bar and chain (the tank holds 0.2-litres).
This model also benefits from a robust hand-guard that will protect the user should the chain slip off the bar.
- A powerful and easy-handling electric chainsaw for general purpose home use
- Maintenance free, zero-emission 1800w motor
- Quality bar & chain from leading chainsaw cutting-gear specialists Oregon
- Hand guard and inertia-activated chain-brake for optimum operator-safety
- Two-handed safety-switching prevents accidental start-up
- Automatic chain-oiling for reduced wear and a smooth cut
- Strong and durable reinforced-plastic housing
- Oil-tank level indicator guards against running dry and damaging the cutting-gear
- Weighs just 4kg
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 230v / 50Hz Power 1800w Guide Bar Length 35cm Chain Pitch 3/8" Mini Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual (Front) Chain Oiler Yes - Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.2 ltr Weight 4.8kg Warranty 2 Years