Designed for heavier-duty homeowner-use, this petrol brushcutter from US garden-machinery giants MTD is characterised by its superior handling, powerful performance and rugged build-quality.
Supplying an impressive 1.4hp to the cutter-head is a high-capacity 33cc MTD air-cooled two-stroke engine with a full crank that not only extends service-life by enhancing stress-tolerance, but also maximises torque-output for aggressive cutting.
MTD’s Advanced Starting Technology (AST) means the most gentle of pulls will spark things into life; while their provision of a capacious 0.9-litre-capacity fuel-tank allows for long periods of interruption-free work.
The MTD 1033AVS features MTD’s anti-vibration system and comes with a full shoulder-harness; a combination that works to limit user-fatigue and ensures you’ll complete lengthy shifts in comfort.
Thanks to its ‘bike’ (or ‘cowhorn’) handle - the type favoured by garden professionals - the MTD 1033AVS Low-Vibration Brushcutter excels in terms of control and manoeuvrability.
It comes with a choice of cutter-heads: a 25.5cm three-tooth metal blade for tackling nettles and bramble; and a 42cm twin-line strimmer-head for mowing and lawn-edge tidying (the line-head uses extra-thick 3mm cord).
- A high-performance petrol brushcutter for demanding landscaping applications
- Premium anti-vibration system for long hours of comfortable brushcutting
- Powerful MTD full-crank engine for durability and beefy torque
- Capacious fuel-tank for reduced downtime
- AST for low-effort pull-starts
- Cowhorn handlebar confers optimum control and manoeuvrability
- Double shoulder-harness keeps fatigue at bay over extended periods
- Line-head boasts extra-thick diameter cord and handy bump-feed system
- Metal brush-blade also included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make MTD Engine Capacity 33cc Engine Power 1.4hp / 1.05kW @ 11,800rpm Starting System Recoil with Advanced Starting Technology (AST) Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.9 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 3mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 42cm Blade Included - 3-Tooth - 25.5cm Harness Included - Professional Double-Shoulder Harness Sound Level 91Db(A) Weight 6.8kg Warranty 2 Years