Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£109.00
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
The Mountfield 3600SH combines practicality, convenience and exceptional performance, so will prove a great buy for those seeking an effective and hassle-free way to maintain a lawn up to 6000m2. It’s fitted with a powerful and ultra-dependable Honda GCV390 engine that’s equipped with an electric key starter, so grappling with a starter rope will become a thing of the past. A very large-capacity 4.5-litre fuel-tank helps to keep downtime to a minimum.
One of the many stand-out features on the Mountfield 3600SH Lawn Tractor is its foot-operated hydrostatic-drive. This works much like an automatic gearbox in a car – the more firmly you press the pedal, the faster the forward-speed. A separate pedal controls the reversing speed.
The hydrostatic-transmission on this model combines with light-touch steering and a very tight turning-radius to make highly manoeuvrable, so it will really come into its own if you’ve got trees, shrubs, borders and difficult corners to deal with. It cuts beyond the width of the wheels, which means there’ll be less strimming work to do once you’ve finished mowing.
Thanks to its flexible seven-stage cutting-height (adjustable between 25 and 80mm), the Mountfield 3600SH can be set-up to achieve great results on any grass type (the height is controlled by a handily positioned lever). Its 92cm twin-bladed cutter-deck ensures a neat and thorough cut and is equipped with a hosepipe attachment, which makes cleaning the underside of the deck a fast, hassle-free operation.
The Mountfield 3600SH also features a large-capacity grass-collector that will hold an impressive 260-litre of grass-cuttings. The collector has an audible ‘collector full’ warning, which means you won’t have to clear the inevitable blockage that will occur should it be overfilled. It can be tipped and emptied without leaving the driver’s seat. A mulching-kit and tow tow-bar - with a combined value of £168 - are supplied Free as part of our special promotion on Mountfield tractor mowers.
- Driven by a powerful and ultra-reliable Honda engine
- Electric key ignition eliminates starting headaches
- Foot-pedal hydrostatic-drive gives you instant control of the ground-speed
- Light-steering and a tight turning-circle make it easy to control and manoeuvre
- Cuts beyond the wheel-width for less trimming work
- 92cm twin-blade cutter-deck – ideal for grassed areas up to two-acres
- Seven-step height-of-cut, adjustable to suit conditions
- Hosepipe attachment for easy deck cleaning
- Grass-collector holds up to 260-litres of cuttings
- An audible warning lets you now when the collector needs emptying
- You can empty the collector from the driver’s seat
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GCV390 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 389cc Engine Power 6.6kW (8.8hp) @ 2600rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.5 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 92cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm Height Adjustment Single Lever, Spring Assisted (7 Positions) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 160cm Blades Double Grass Collector 260 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes - Audible Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat With Safety Contact-Breaker Deck Washout Port Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 380mm (15") Wheels - Rear 460mm (18") Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 96cm x 236cm Weight 189kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 (1.5 acres) Warranty 5 Years
- The Brand
About MountfieldThe Mountfield name has been associated with quality lawn mowers, garden tractors, ride on mowers and garden equipment for nearly 50 years.
Mountfield is part of the GGP (Global Garden Products) Group who manufacturer of one of the largest ranges of lawnmowers and garden machinery in the world. Based in northern Italy, GGP are the market leaders for ride-on mowers in Europe with an estimated 39% market share.
Mountfield lawnmowers and garden equipment are distributed in the UK by GGP UK Limited who operate a comprehensive service dealer network. Mountfield is Britain's favourite brand of petrol lawn mower and their ride-on mowers & tractors have been sold in the UK since the 1970s.
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.