Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,059.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
Combining a multitude of top-end features with rock-solid construction and impressive flexibility of use, the top-of-the-range Mountfield 2448H-SD will appeal to exacting homeowners looking to get that bit of extra quality for their money.
Under the cowling lies a Briggs & Stratton Intek 8240-Series engine; a 724cc professional-specification electric-start unit that blends a classic V-Twin cylinder-configuration with the U.S. market-leader’s OHV technology for high-torque performance with reduced vibration, noise, emissions and fuel-costs.
A mechanical governor manages engine-speed in order to deliver more usable power and torque when heavy loads are encountered; while cast-iron cylinder-sleeves, full-pressure lubrication and a two-stage air-filter guarantee you’ll enjoy season after season of unwavering reliability.
The Mountfield 2448H-SD Garden Tractor is supplied with an extra-wide 121cm cutter-deck that can be set-up to either mulch or side-discharge clippings, thereby ensuring you’ll be able to achieve equally excellent results whether you’re mowing a neat formal lawn or overgrown outlying area.
Deck-features include a wash-out port for quick and easy cleaning of the undercarriage; and turf-protecting gauge-wheels that prevent gouging when turning on rolling ground.
Thanks to its hydrostatic drive, which provides infinite-increment speed-control via a foot-pedal, the Mountfield 2448H-SD offers intuitive manoeuvrability and will therefore prove a good choice if your grounds contain trees, landscaping and other obstacles.
A robust bumper protects the front of the engine from any accidental impact; while high-powered twin headlights allow for extended working-hours.
Comfort-features include a cruise-control function and cup-holder; convenience-features include electronic blade-engagement and spring-assisted height-of-cut adjustment.
Designed for use outside the growing-season too, this model comes with a tow-hitch and is powerful enough to pull heavy-duty attachments.
- A powerful and versatile garden-tractor for all your mowing & towing needs
- Generous working-width for fast cut over large areas
- Side-discharge mode for tackling longer grass on informal areas
- Mulching function for lawn areas requiring more frequent mowing
- Smooth hydro-drive gives you car-like control of the tractor’s ground-speed
- Large-size wheels for stability on slopes and rougher terrain
- Electronic deck engagement for ease of use
- Tow-bar for a wide range of optional attachments such as trailers, rollers and aerators
- Twin headlights for safety and better visibility
- Comfortable high-back seat can be adjusted to suit the driver
- Convenient deck-wash port
- Robust front-bumper
- Tight turning-circle and responsive steering makes it easy to work around obstacles
- Low-effort spring-assisted height-of-cut control
- Cup-holder ensures refreshment is always to hand
- Turf-saving anti-scalp deck-wheels
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8240 Series Intek™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 15 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 121cm Cutting Heights 30-90mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Spring-Assisted Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Blades Twin Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable with High Back Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 406mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Lawn Size Up to 15,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.