Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
MowDirect Price Only£79.00
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
Thanks to a special promotional deal, MowDirect are now able to offer the impressive Mountfield 1330M Lawn Tractor at a fantastically low price!
The Mountfield 1330M is the first lawn-tractor within its cutting-width range to utilise a twin-bladed cutter-deck; a high-specification feature that’s normally found on larger machines; and which allows for closer tracking of surface undulations for a more consistent cut with less unsightly scalping.
The contra-rotating action of the blades creates a high-velocity under-deck airflow that powers clippings at speed through the discharge-chute and into the grass-catcher, thereby ensuring successful bagging, even in typically damp UK conditions (leaves, twigs and other lightweight lawn debris will also be collected).
The roomy catcher on the Mountfield 1330M holds a substantial 200-litres of cut grass and can be emptied from the comfort of the driver’s seat using a conveniently-positioned lever.
Thanks to its seven-stage height-of-cut (25 – 80mm) and six-speed manual transmission (5 + 1), the Mountfield 1330M Lawn & Garden Tractor can be set-up to suit length of grass you're dealing with and the terrain-type you’re operating on.
Its light-touch steering and tight 180cm turning-radius make it highly manoeuvrable and fun to drive; while its deck-mounted hosepipe fixture means rotten, corrosive clippings can be removed from the undercarriage without fuss.
In order to ensure lengthy mowing and towing tasks can be carried-out in comfort, Mountfield have equipped this model with a fully adjustable suspended driver’s seat, spring-assisted cutting-height control and electronic push-button blade-engagement.
It runs on large-diameter drive-wheels for gentle, scuff-free traction on delicate lawn-surfaces; and it's fitted with powerful twin headlights that facilitate safe low-light mowing and towing (tow-bar optional).
Powering the Mountfield 1330M Lawn Tractor is a beefy 352cc Mountfield 7050-Series engine with a high-volume six-litre fuel-tank for extended intervals between fuel-stops; and an overhead-valve layout for superior fuel-economy and a reduction in neighbour-annoying noise and harmful exhaust particulates.
The 1330M also features an audible 'bag full' warning that works to prevent overfilling and the inevitable blocking of the discharge-chute that follows.
A rear-deflector and mulch-kit are available separately, as is a range of towed accessories.
We include in the price full assembly by Mountfield-trained fitters; and our extensive pre-delivery inspection ensures your new tractor arrives in perfect working-order and ready to go. When you buy from MowDirect you also receive Fast, Free Delivery at no added charge.
- The best deal available for this specification of tractor!
- Price includes full assembly and a comprehensive pre-shipping inspection
- The world’s first ever twin-bladed garden-tractor with a cutting-width under 90cm
- Twin-blade design ensures a consistent cut and exceptional damp-weather bagging
- Roomy, downtime-minimising grassbag can be dumped without leaving the driving position
- ‘Collector full’ alarm ensures you won’t overfill and block the exit-chute
- Seven preset heights-of-cut, adjustable by way of a convenient spring-assisted lever
- Six-speed manual drive provides a ground-speed for every eventuality
- Tight turning-radius makes end-of-pass realignment a breeze
- Light-touch steering and adjustable high-back seat make for a comfortable drive
- Large-diameter drive-wheels aid manoeuvrability and help prevent turf-damage
- Headlights for safe mowing and towing in poor visibility
- High-performance 4-stroke OHV engine from Mountfield themselves
- Mulch-kit, rear-deflector and tow-hitch optional
- Range of towed accessories available
Engine Make Mountfield Engine Model 7050 Series OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 352cc Engine Power 9.9hp / 7.4kW @ 2400rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Manual - 5 Forward / 1 Reverse Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 180cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 200 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable / Sprung Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 381mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 107cm x 90cm x 234cm Sound Level 86dB (A) Weight 171kg Lawn Size Up to 5000m2 (1.25 acres) Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.