Save £800.00£1,199.00feature description See more details
Harnessing premium Briggs & Stratton power and combining an industrial-grade cutter-bar with an expansive 55cm working-width, the Italian-engineered Meccanica Benassi RF219 offers semi-pro performance and productivity and will take substantial areas of well-established overgrowth in its stride! It boasts powerful self-propulsion, so adverse terrain won’t prove a problem; and it benefits from a blade-brake clutch that saves time and effort by enabling the blades to be disengaged with the engine still running. This 190cc model weighs-in at 59kg.
- A powerful and fast-working field & brush mower capable of handling the toughest jobs
- Suitable for both semi-pro and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Industrial-strength blade will scythe with ease through dense, long-established vegetation
- Premium OHV engine from US power-giants Briggs & Stratton
- Self-propelled drive makes it easy to traverse inclines and areas of rough
- Time- and effort-saving blade-brake clutch
- Detachable handlebar for convenient transport and storage
- Comfortably positioned control-levers
- High-grip tractor-style tyres
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Save £800.00£1,199.00FREE SHIPPING
Delivery is FREE* if you spend over £50.00!
Orders below £50.00 are charged at £4.95.
Our full shipping policy is here* Some geographical exclusions apply
- Free Delivery in 3-5 Working Days
- Product Arrives Boxed
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Out of stock