From Italian landscaping-machinery pioneers Meccanica Benassi, the RF900 Field & Brush Mower is capable of handling the toughest vegetation-clearance tasks and will make short work of the largest areas!
Packing an impressive 9.1hp punch is a Briggs & Stratton 3125-Series PowerBuilt™ engine; a high-capacity 344cc power-plant with the famous US manufacturer’s comfort-enhancing and wear-minimising AVS® anti-vibration system; and their fuel-saving and emission-cutting OHV technology.
Further high-spec engine-features include a cast-iron cylinder sleeve for rock-solid integrity; and an effective cartridge-type air-filter that provides optimum protection against damaging debris-ingress.
Some field & brush mowers suffer from a lack of manoeuvrability due to their clunky manual transmissions - not so the Meccanica Benassi RF900, with its hydrostatic drive enabling infinitely adjustable ground-speed control with no need to stop and change gear every time you want to adjust your pace.
Contributing further to manoeuvrability are a split differential, a disengageable wheel-drive and forward-mounted castor-wheels.
So as to ensure you won’t have to stop the engine when crossing hard surfaces and other areas that don’t require cutting, the Meccanica Benassi RF900 Hydro Field & Brush Mower has been equipped with a handy blade-brake clutch.
Large 452mm tractor-style rear tyres provide all-terrain traction; while multi-position adjustable handlebars can be made comfortable for any operator.
- A powerful and fast-working field & brush mower capable of handling the toughest jobs
- Suitable for both semi-pro and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Industrial-strength blade will scythe with ease through dense, long-established vegetation
- Premium OHV engine from US power-giants Briggs & Stratton
- Independent wheel-drive and hydrostatic transmission confer excellent manoeuvrability
- Time- and effort-saving blade-brake clutch
- Ergonomic adjustable handlebar
- Comfortably positioned control-levers
- High-grip tractor-style tyres
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 3125-Series PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine Capacity 344cc Engine Power 9.1hp / 6.8kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Transmission Hydrostatic Differential Yes Cutting Width 90cm Blades Single - Industrial Strength Handles Adjustable Wheels Pneumatic with Deep Tread - 452mm Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Weight 172kg Warranty 2 Years