Meccanica Benassi RF710 Hydro Field & Brush Mower
A serious landscaping workhorse, the Italian-designed Meccanica Benassi RF710 offers fantastic large-area productivity and is capable of handling the sort of dense, well-established vegetation that would defeat even the most powerful handheld brushcutter.
Producing a sizeable 7.8hp is a 344cc Briggs & Stratton 3105-Series PowerBuilt™ four-stroke OHV engine that boasts numerous high-spec features, including AVS® anti-vibration for a more comfortable drive and less component-wear; and a cartridge-type air-filter that works with Splash Lubrication to ensure a lengthy engine-life.
Instead of a manual drive, where you have to stop and change gear in order to adjust the ground-speed, the Meccanica Benassi RF710 employs a hydrostatic drive that lets you control your working-pace in infinite increments while on the move, thereby optimising manoeuvrability and making it easier - and safer - to work around obstacles.
Further enhancing manoeuvrability are front-mounted castor-wheels, a disengageable wheel-drive and a split differential.
The Meccanica Benassi RF710 Hydro Field & Brush Mower benefits from a blade-brake clutch that eliminates hassle by doing away with the need to stop the engine when crossing hard surfaces and other areas that don’t need to be cut.
Multi-position adjustable handlebars can be made comfortable for any operator; while large 406mm tractor-type rear tyres provide all-terrain traction.
- A powerful and fast-working field & brush mower capable of handling the toughest jobs
- Suitable for both semi-pro and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Industrial-strength blade will scythe with ease through dense, long-established vegetation
- Premium OHV engine from US power-giants Briggs & Stratton
- Independent wheel-drive and hydrostatic transmission confer excellent manoeuvrability
- Time- and effort-saving blade-brake clutch
- Ergonomic adjustable handlebar
- Comfortably positioned control-levers
- High-grip tractor-style tyres
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 3105-Series PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine Capacity 344cc Engine Power 7.8hp / 5.8kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 2.6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Differential Yes Cutting Width 70cm Blades Single - Industrial Strength Handles Adjustable Wheels Pneumatic with Deep Tread - 406mm Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Weight 130kg Warranty 2 Years