Designed in Italy to commercial specifications and characterised by its excellent productivity-rate, the MowDirect-exclusive Meccanica Benassi RF630 will prove an invaluable work-partner for smallholders, professional landscapers, farmers and anyone else looking for a fast and effective way keep an expansive area clear of invasive vegetation!
Delivering a punch-packing 6.5hp is a large-displacement 223cc Briggs & Stratton 950E-Series engine that combines Splash Lubrication with a premium paper air-filter so as to maximise service-life; and which benefits from the world-famous US manufacturer’s emission-cutting and fuel-saving OHV technology.
Briggs’ Magnetron electronic ignition-system ensures ultra-dependable, maintenance-free starting; while their provision of a Super Lo-Tone muffler makes for a less noisy and stressful working environment.
The Meccanica Benassi RF630 Grasscutter has three forward speeds and one reverse, so it’s highly manoeuvrable can be operated at a pace that best suits the terrain- and vegetation-type.
Independent wheel-drives mean you can turn on the spot for rapid end-of-pass realignment; while a blade-brake clutch does away with the need to stop and restart the engine each time you cross an area that doesn’t need to be mown.
Thanks to its extra-robust oil-immersed transmission, the Meccanica Benassi RF630 is well-equipped to handle the demands that will inevitably be placed upon it by professional users.
Further key features include sizeable deep-tread pneumatic tyres for stability and high-grip traction; and an adjustable handlebar that can be made comfortable for operators of any height.
- A powerful and fast-working field & brush mower capable of handling the toughest jobs
- Suitable for both semi-pro and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Industrial-strength blade will scythe with ease through dense, long-established vegetation
- Premium OHV engine from US power-giants Briggs & Stratton
- Independent wheel-drive and 4-speed gearbox confer excellent manoeuvrability
- Time- and effort-saving blade-brake clutch
- Ergonomic adjustable handlebar
- Comfortably positioned control-levers
- High-grip tractor-style tyres
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 950E Series OHV Engine Capacity 223cc Engine Power 6.5hp / 4.8kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1 Litres Transmission Self Propelled (3 Forward / 1 Reverse) Differential No Cutting Width 63cm Cutting Heights Adjustable Blades Single with Secondary Mulching-Blades Handles Adjustable Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Weight 101kg Warranty 2 Years