If you’re a homeowner, estate manager, smallholder, farmer or landscape-contractor looking for a fast and efficient way to clear large areas of overgrown grass, weeds, nettles and scrub, this heavy-duty machine from Meccanica Benassi ticks all the boxes!
Producing an impressive 5hp is a Briggs & Stratton 875-Series engine; a high-capacity 190cc commercial-duty unit with a Kool Bore aluminium-alloy cylinder-sleeve for reduced operating-temperature and a longer service-life; and Briggs’ Magnetron electronic ignition-system for ultra-reliable, no-maintenance starting.
Also important regarding the engine is its OHV design - you can expect clean-running, fuel-efficient performance with a sizeable reduction in both noise and vibration.
The MowDirect-exclusive Meccanica Benassi RF219 Field & Brush Mower has been equipped with a pro-quality cutter-bar that offers stay-sharp durability; and which will take-down dense vegetation without fuss.
A blade-brake clutch makes life easier by enabling the blade to be disengaged without stopping the engine; while a single-speed power-drive facilitates the low-effort coverage of slopes and rough ground.
Thanks to its widely-spaced, deep-tread pneumatic tyres will remain safely stable on undulating terrain and excels when it comes to traction.
The handles on this model can be quickly detached ready for storage or transport.
- A powerful and fast-working field & brush mower capable of handling the toughest jobs
- Suitable for both semi-pro and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Industrial-strength blade will scythe with ease through dense, long-established vegetation
- Premium OHV engine from US power-giants Briggs & Stratton
- Self-propelled drive makes it easy to traverse inclines and areas of rough
- Time- and effort-saving blade-brake clutch
- Detachable handlebar for convenient transport and storage
- Comfortably positioned control-levers
- High-grip tractor-style tyres
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 875 Series OHV Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Power 5.6hp / 4.2kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Transmission Self-Propelled - Single Speed Differential No Cutting Width 55cm Blades Single with Secondary Mulching-Blades Handles Adjustable / Detachable Wheels 300mm with Pneumatic Tyres Weight 59kg Warranty 2 Years