Check items to add to the basket or select all
If power, versatility and durability are important to you when it comes to choosing a mower, this high-specification, feature-packed machine from New Zealand manufacturers Masport ticks all the boxes.
Its flexibility-in-use is thanks to its three-in-one capability, whereby you can choose between collection, mulching and direct-discharge. This, along with a wide height-of-cut range (10-70mm), means you’ll be able to manage a variety of grass- and weather-conditions (the cutting-height is set using just the one lever).
The Masport Widecut 800 AL SP is fitted with a Briggs & Stratton 675 Series overhead-valve engine that features B & S’s ReadyStart technology for quick-and-easy starting with no need to manually prime or to apply choke.
Mechanical compression-release ensures very little pulling-power is needed in order to achieve ignition; while mechanical torque control works to maximise power-output.
A self-propelled machine, the Masport Widecut 800 AL SP Combo Power-Driven 3-in-1 Petrol Lawn Mower will come into its own on slopes and areas of rough, tussocky growth.
It combines of the most expansive cutting-widths of any walk-behind mower (54cm) with Masport’s Quick Cut blade and a capacious 67-litre catcher, so it’s an impressively fast and efficient performer over large areas; and it’s constructed around a high-quality aluminium deck that ensures you won’t have to worry about corrosion or accidental impact.
Operator comfort is key when tackling substantial lawns, so this model has been equipped with an ergonomic up-turned handlebar that boasts a vibration-reducing soft-grip.
Also of note is the deck-wash port; a high-end feature that makes it possible to clean the undercarriage with the mower on all four wheels.
- A versatile 3-in-1 mower capable of bagging, mulching and rear-discharge
- Extra-large cutting-width and large-capacity catcher ensure a speedy work-rate over large areas
- Powerful, premium-grade OHV engine from leading U.S. manufacturers Briggs & Stratton
- Power-drive for the low-effort coverage of inclines and rough ground
- Impact- and rust-resistant aluminium cutter-deck
- Ergonomic up-turned handlebar with comfort-enhancing soft-grip
- Convenient deck-wash port and single-lever height-of-cut adjustment
- Equipped with Masport’s time-saving Quick Cut blade
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675 Series XVS OHV Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 54cm Cutting Heights 10-70mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 67 Litres - Fabric Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable Wheels TBC Safety Features Operator Presence Control Weight 48kg Warranty 2 Years