Check items to add to the basket or select all
One of the largest hand-propelled mowers in production, the 54cm, New Zealand-designed Masport Widecut 800 AL will prove a great choice for gardeners maintaining substantial grounds where the ability to easily negotiate obstacles and landscaping is key.
It harnesses power from a Briggs & Stratton 675EXi engine; a quiet- and clean-running 163cc OHV motor with ReadyStart for primer-free pull-starts; and Splash Lubrication for smooth, low-wear operation.
An oval paper air-filter provides optimum protection against the ingress of service-life-limiting dust and grass-debris; while a mechanical governor maximises power-output when demanding loads are encountered.
With the Masport Widecut 800 AL Petrol Push Lawnmower you can choose to either collect, mulch or side-discharge clippings, thereby making it possible to deal with everything from manicured lawns through to overgrown outlying areas.
It’s fitted with a swing-back blade, so contacting an immovable object won’t cause transmission-damage; and it combines a foldable handlebar with a collapsible fabric grass-catcher so as to maximise available space in your storage area.
Thanks to its aluminium deck, the impressively durable Masport Widecut 800 AL won’t rust and is lightweight and easy to push (despite its ample size, it weighs just 35kg).
A lowest cutting-height of just 8mm means you’ll be able to achieve a super-neat finish on formal areas; while Zone Start eliminates the need for uncomfortable bending when firing things up.
Also featured is a washport that makes the removal of performance-inhibiting clumped grass from the underside of the deck fast and hassle-free.
- A versatile 3-in-1 mower capable of bagging, mulching and side-discharge
- Extra-large cutting-width and large-capacity catcher ensure a speedy work-rate over large areas
- Powerful, premium-grade OHV engine from leading U.S. manufacturers Briggs & Stratton
- Hand-propelled - great for areas where manoeuvrability is important
- Impact- and rust-resistant aluminium cutter-deck
- Ergonomic upturned handlebar with comfort-enhancing soft-grip
- Convenient deck-wash port and single-lever height-of-cut adjustment
- Equipped with Masport’s time-saving Quick Cut blade
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675Exi Series OHV Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Hand Propelled Cutting Width 54cm Cutting Heights 8-67mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 67 Litres - Fabric Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable / Upturned Wheels Standard Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 2500m2 Weight 35kg Warranty 2 Years