Achieve that classic British lawn-stripe the low-effort way with this powerful, self-propelled roller mower from acclaimed New Zealand manufacturers Masport.
Key to its impressive performance is its Briggs & Stratton XVS 675-Series engine; a 190cc four-stroke unit with Ready Start™ for choke- and primer-free ignition; and mechanical decompression that ensures just a delicate pull on the starter-rope will see the engine spark into life.
A Maxi-Clean™ pleated-paper type air-filter delivers superior component protection for a marked extension in engine-life; while a Lo-Tone™ muffler and composite camshaft combine to keep engine-noise at a pleasingly low-level.
The Masport RRSP is a power-driven machine, so it will come into its own on grassed areas with the sort of inclines and/or bumpy ground that would prove very hard work to mow with a hand-push model.
It has a heavy-duty steel roller, so the stripe it leaves behind will be attractively pronounced; and it boasts single-level height-of-cut adjustment, which ensures selecting the best blade-setting is a hassle-free operation.
Thanks to Masport’s Quick-Cut blade design, the Masport RRSP will get the job done 15% faster than a mower with a standard blade design.
An aluminium chassis with a 15-year warranty confers exceptional durability; while Masport’s mounting of the wheels on ball-bearings rather than cheaper bushes ensures they won’t stiffen-up with age.
Supplied with a 54.5-litre catcher and offering a 46cm width-of-cut, the Masport RRSP Self-Propelled Rear-Roller Lawn Mower is ideal for the mid-sized domestic lawn.
- A superior domestic-use mower with a heavy steel roller for that traditional lawn-stripe
- Power-drive for the effortless coverage of slopes and awkward tussocky ground
- Briggs & Stratton XVS 675-Series engine offers unbeatable reliability
- Ready Start™ means no priming or choke application prior to ignition
- Composite cam and Lo-Tone™ muffler work to minimise engine-noise
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium deck brings a 15-year warranty
- Handy single-lever height-of-cut adjustment
- Cuts right down to 10mm – very close for a rotary mower
- Quick-Cut blades deliver a 15% increase in productivity
- Smooth-running and long-lasting ball-bearing wheels
- 46cm cut and 54.5-litre catcher – the perfect combination for the mid-sized UK lawn
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model XVS 675 Series Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.95 Litres Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 46cm Cutting Heights 10-70mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 54.5 Litres Mulching No Cutting Deck Aluminium Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Standard Rear Roller Yes Safety Features OPC Lawn Size Up to 800m2 Weight 41kg Warranty 2 Years Machine / 15 Years Deck
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£749.00
MowDirect Price Only£779.00