Designed and engineered in New Zealand to impressively exacting standards, the high-specification Masport Rotarola RRSP INSTART combines outstanding durability with straightforward operation and considered ergonomics.
Making it tick is a Briggs & Stratton 675iS-Series engine; a cutting-edge 163cc unit with the U.S. market-leader’s innovative InStart technology, whereby a lithium-ion battery-pack facilitates effort-free starting using a simple push-button system.
An overhead-valve (OHV) configuration keeps fuel-consumption at a minimum and cuts running-temperature for a longer working-life; while B & S’s Super Lo-Tone muffler dampens engine-noise so as to make the job less stressful both for the operator and those in the vicinity.
The Masport Rotarola RRSP INSTART Lawnmower is equipped with a rear-mounted roller which not only lays-down that aesthetically pleasing lawn-stripe, but also provides much needed stability when mowing the edges of flowerbeds and vegetable gardens.
It offers excellent productivity, with its Masport Quick Cut blade delivering a 15% cut in mowing time compared to machines with a standard blade; and it will prove comfortable to use thanks to its upturned soft-grip handlebar and power-driven transmission.
The corrosion-resistant aluminium chassis around which the Rotarola RRSP INSTART is built is so strong and durable that Maport are able to back it with an extended 15-year warranty.
Also featured are long-lasting ball-bearing-mounted wheels for a smooth run on rough ground; and simple height-of-cut adjustment by way of just one lever.
Aimed at areas around 600m2, this model has a 46cm working-width and is supplied with a 54.5-litre grass-collector.
- A superior domestic-use mower with a heavy steel roller for that traditional lawn-stripe
- Power-drive for the effortless coverage of slopes and awkward tussocky ground
- Briggs & Stratton OHV engine offers unbeatable reliability and performance
- Lithium-ion battery-based push-button electric starter
- Ready Start™ means no priming or choke application prior to ignition
- Composite cam and Lo-Tone™ muffler work to minimise engine-noise
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium deck brings a 15-year warranty
- Handy single-lever height-of-cut adjustment
- Capable of cutting extra-low for a neat, close-cropped finish
- Quick-Cut blades deliver a 15% increase in productivity
- Smooth-running and long-lasting ball-bearing wheels
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675iS Series InStart® OHV Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Starting System Electric Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 46cm Cutting Heights 16-55mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 54.5 Litres Mulching No Cutting Deck Aluminium Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Standard Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 600m2 Weight 43kg Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
New Zealand made mower - a first for me!
Review by Gerald / (Posted on 29/06/2013)
New Zealand made mower - a first for me!Review by Gerald / (Posted on 29/06/2013)Following some research I discovered this rotary petrol mower was the only one to cut as low as 10mm, same as our old Suffolk Punch.
Well pleased, and impressive features\build quality.
Fitting the deflector plate to the grass box (not something I've had to do on any other make) was very, very difficult. Got there in the end.
Decided to spoil ourselves and get the electric start; however have tried the pull cord too, and it turns over very quickly either way.
Ease of Use
- New Zealand made mower - a first for me!