Masport Rotarola Push Rear Roller Lawnmower
Thanks to the incorporation of Masport’s excellent Quick-Cut blade-system, the Masport Rotorola is an incredibly fast, efficient performer, and will even work effectively in damp conditions. A full width ejection-channel further enhances this mower’s wet-weather capabilities. The blade-height can be set between 10 and 70mm, so you can adjust it to suit the conditions and the grass-type.
The Masport Rotorola is built around an ultra-tough alloy deck, which has been powder-coated for added durability and comes with an amazing 15-year warranty for home use. Its double ball-bearing wheels are also very hard-wearing and make it very easy to push, even on bumpy ground.
Other features include a fail-safe Operator Presence Control, an engine breaking system that stops the engine in less than three seconds when the main handle is released; and Masport’s new ‘Ergo’ handle, which can be adjusted to suit your height, and allows for compact storage.
- Full width ejection chute for superior collection
- Powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton engine
- 5" steel rear-roller for perfect striped finish
- Quick Cut Blade System - cuts your lawn faster!
- Cast aluminum housing for strength and durability - comes with unbeatable 15 year guarantee!
- Masport's new 'Ergo Handle' for additional comfort
- Quality fabric catcher
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675 Series Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Hand Propelled Cutting Width 46cm (18") Cutting Heights 10-70mm Height Adjustment Single Lever (6 Positions) Grass Collector 54.5 Litres Mulching No Cutting Deck Aluminium Handles Adjustable with Quick Release Levers Wheels Double Ball Bearing (Front) Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 600m2 Weight 39kg Warranty 2 Years Machine / 15 Years Deck
Masport - Mow Smart, Mow with MasportFounded in 1910, Masport has grown to become New Zealand's largest garden products manufacturer. Thousands of Masport mowers are exported every year to Europe, Asia and Australia. Based in Auckland, New Zealand, the Masport name is internationally renowned as a premier manufacturer of innovative, quality lawn care products that deliver outstanding performance and value for money.
Masport's leading edge technology makes having the best lawn easy. These mowers are smarter, they are more reliable, and most of all, they have been designed to do the work for you. With a nationwide network of service stations in the UK, you'll also enjoy expert back up during the life of your machine!
OUR TOP DEALS
- A superior domestic-use mower with a heavy steel roller for that traditional lawn-stripe
- Power-drive for the effortless coverage of slopes and awkward tussocky ground
- Briggs & Stratton XVS 675-Series engine offers unbeatable reliability
- Ready Start™ means no priming or choke application prior to ignition
- Composite cam and Lo-Tone™ muffler work to minimise engine-noise
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium deck brings a 15-year warranty
- Handy single-lever height-of-cut adjustment
- Cuts right down to 10mm – very close for a rotary mower
- Quick-Cut blades deliver a 15% increase in productivity
- Smooth-running and long-lasting ball-bearing wheels
- 46cm cut and 54.5-litre catcher – the perfect combination for the mid-sized UK lawn
- High-spec Honda GCV160 engine offers fuel-efficient, high-output operation
- Heavy rear-roller for that traditional British lawn stripe
- Self-propelled drive lets the mower take the strain
- Aluminium housing comes with an unbeatable 15-year guarantee
- 46cm cut for the fast coverage of the medium- to large-sized lawn
- Quick-Cut blades ensure a rapid work-rate
- Blades employ a ‘swing-back’ mechanism for crankshaft protection
- Cutting-height can be set as low as 10mm for a neat, manicured finish
- Ball-bearing wheels roll smoothly and won’t stiffen-up over time
- Large-capacity collector keeps downtime to a minimum
- Ergonomic handlebar folds down for space-saving storage