With the Masport Lawn Edger you’ll be able to create the sort of neat, well-defined borders between lawns and paths that a professional gardener would be proud off.
It combines a low centre-of-gravity with dual front-wheels so as to maximise stability during use, which in turn facilitates more accurate and controlled edge-work, thereby ensuring precision results.
Powering the 24cm-diameter bar-blade on the Masport Lawn Edger is a high-performance 127cc (3.5hp) Briggs & Stratton four-stroke engine with the hugely popular overhead-valve configuration that delivers a marked reduction in noise; vibration; emissions; and fuel-consumption.
The Masport Lawn Edger offers ten preset heights-of-cut, adjustable between -6.5cm and +4cm, so there’s a suitable blade-position for whatever task you’re faced with.
Ball-bearing mounted wheels provide enhanced durability and ensure the wheels run smoothly over the ground; while fold-down handlebars work to maximise available space in your storage area.
Also featured on the Masport Lawn Edger is an Operator Presence Control that enhances safety by cutting the engine when the bail-arm is released.
- A fast, low-effort way to maintain professional-standard lawn edges
- Powerful and ultra-reliable 4-stroke OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Twin front wheels and low-stance ensures stable operation
- Ten preset cutting-heights for superior flexibility-of-use
- Smooth-running and durable ball-bearing mounted wheels
- Space-saving fold-down handlebar
- Safety-optimising Operator Presence Control
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 550 Series Engine Power 3.5hp / 2.6kW @ 2800rpm Engine Capacity 127cc Engine Starting System Recoil Working Depth -6.5cm to +4cm (10 Positions) Wheels Front 150mm / Rear 200mm - Ball-Bearing Mounted Weight 28.5kg Warranty 2 Years