Check items to add to the basket or select all
Professional gardeners and fleet operators looking for a dependable, versatile and easy-to-use machine for day-in, day-out use over large mixed areas should check-out the supremely well-engineered Masport Contractor 3-in-1 Variable-Speed Lawnmower.
Power for the Contractor comes from a Briggs & Stratton 850EX-Series Eco-Plus™ engine; an ultra-clean-running 190cc unit that exceeds EU emission-legislation by a massive 25%; and which employs B & S’s fuel-saving overhead-valve technology.
A Magnetron electronic ignition ensures reliable starting under any conditions; while an aluminium cylinder and Splash Lubrication provide peace of mind when it comes to durability.
Exceptionally robust, the Masport Contractor boasts a steel deck; reinforced handlebars; pro-grade wheels; housing-protection; and heavy-duty axles.
It blends a cavernous 80-litre grassbag with a Masport Quick Cut blade and substantial 52cm working-width, so a rapid work-rate is guaranteed; and it’s equipped with a foldable handlebar that can be quickly collapsed ready for storage or transport.
Offering three cutting-modes - collection; mulching; rear-discharge - and incorporating a variable-speed power-drive, the Masport Contractor can deal with a wide variety of terrains and grass-conditions.
Further premium features include a soft-grip handlebar for reduced vibration-transfer and therefore less operator-fatigue; and single-lever cutting-height adjustment for hassle-free selection of your desired blade setting.
Bulk rates are available on this commercial mower – please contact our Sales Team on 0845 45 88905 if looking to order multiple units of the Masport Contractor.
- Specifically engineered for the professional user
- Tough steel cutter-deck that will withstand heavy workloads
- Powerful, clean-burning and super-reliable Briggs & Stratton OHV engine
- Low-vibration handlebar with a soft grip reduces fatigue
- Variable-speed drive gives the ability to manage varying terrains and grass-lengths
- Ball-bearing mounted wheels for longevity and smoother motion
- Aerodynamic Quick Cut blade makes short work of overgrown areas and packs grass into the collector
- Multiple cutting options - bag, mulch or rear-discharge cut grass
- Robust single-lever height adjuster for reliability and to save on time
- Wide range of cutting-heights enables you tackle anything from formal lawns to overgrown outlying areas
- Quick-release levers allow you to fold down the handlebar in seconds for more compact storage
- Employs hardwearing, heavy-duty components at every stage
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 850EX Series ECO PLUS™ OHV Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1 Litres Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 52cm Cutting Heights 28-115mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 80 Litres - Fabric Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Steel Handles Foldable with Soft Grip Wheels Professional Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1500m2 Weight 46kg Warranty 2 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial