Check items to add to the basket or select all
Whether you’re a professional gardener mowing lawns day-in day-out, or a homeowner who demands excellence in their garden-machinery, this high-specification machine from New Zealand brand Masport will appeal.
The Masport 575 AL-SP is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 675EXi engine; a cutting-edge 163cc four-stroke motor with an OHV configuration for reduced noise, vibration, fuel-consumption and emissions; and the U.S. market-leader’s ReadyStart system for quick and easy starting with no need for priming.
A float-feed carburettor optimises fuel delivery for superior performance; while a flat pleated-paper air-filter and splash-lubrication work to maximise service-life.
Offering four cutting-modes - collection; mulching; rear-discharge; side-discharge - the Masport 575 AL-SP Combination is exceptionally versatile and can be adapted to cope with pretty much any grass- and weather-conditions.
It boasts single-speed self-propulsion, so it will come into its own on slopes and rough, tussocky areas; and it’s fitted with a Masport Quick Cut blade that’s specially designed to prevent driveshaft-damage should it contact an immovable object.
Thanks to its cam-lock handlebar, the Masport 575 AL-SP can be quickly made compact ready for storage or transport.
A wash-port means it couldn’t simpler to clean corrosive clippings from the underside of the deck; while a PVC hand-grip reduces vibration-transfer to the hands and arms for a comfortable, low-effort drive.
This model’s 46cm cut and 46-litre grassbox make it suitable for areas up to 1000m2.
- A flexible, 4-in-1 mower offering bagging, mulching and rear/side-discharge
- Suitable for professional and heavy-duty domestic use
- Aluminium deck and ball-bearing mounted wheels deliver impressive durability
- Premium-grade 4-stroke OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- ReadyStart - no need for fuel-priming prior to ignition
- Lo-Tone muffler for reduced engine-noise
- Power-drive lets the mower take the strain and makes rough-ground coverage easy
- Blade-setting simple to select using a single, spring-assisted lever
- Supplied with a large-capacity plastic grassbox for reduced downtime
- Comfort-enhancing PVC hand-grip
- Cam-locks make it easy to fold the handlebar for storage
- Wash-port - attach a hose-pipe, spin the blade and clean the undercarriage
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675EXi Series OHV Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self-Propelled Cutting Width 46cm Cutting Heights 14-53mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 46 Litres - Plastic Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Aluminium Handles Foldable Wheels TBC Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1000m2 Weight 37kg Warranty 2 Years