Check items to add to the basket or select all
Powerful cutting-performance, solid build-quality and straightforward operation are what define this high-performance rotary-mower from top-end Antipodean brand Masport.
Supplying that power is a beefy 163cc Briggs & Stratton 750 EXI In-Start engine with a lithium-ion battery-based starting system that means ignition can be achieved with the simple push of a button - there’s no more arm-strain or uncomfortable bending.
Quality engine-features include Splash Lubrication and an oval paper air-filter for superior longevity; and B & S’s Super Lo-Tone muffler that cuts engine-noise and produces exceptional tonal-quality.
The Masport 575 AL-SP Combination offers hard-to-beat versatility, with its four cutting-modes - collection; mulching; rear/side-discharge - making it possible to manage everything from overgrown meadow-grass through to fine, formal lawns.
It’s equipped with a Masport Quick Cut blade that’s specially designed to prevent transmission-damage should it strike a solid object; and it’s fitted with a washport that makes the under-deck cleaning process fast and hassle-free.
Based around an aluminium chassis, the Masport 575 AL-SP Combination 4-in-1 Petrol Lawnmower offers inherent corrosion-resistant and will prove impressively strong and durable.
A PVC hand-grip lessens shock-transfer to the arms and hands so as to minimise user-fatigue; while a quick-fold cam-lock handlebar and fabric catcher ensure it will occupy minimal space in your shed, garage or car boot.
With rear-wheel self-propulsion, this 46cm model will take slopes and rough terrain in its stride.
- A flexible, 4-in-1 mower offering bagging, mulching and rear/side-discharge
- Suitable for professional and heavy-duty domestic use
- Aluminium deck and ball-bearing mounted wheels deliver impressive durability
- Premium push-button electric-start OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- ReadyStart - no need for fuel-priming prior to ignition
- Lo-Tone muffler for reduced engine-noise
- Power-drive lets the mower take the strain and makes rough-ground coverage easy
- Blade-setting simple to select using a single, spring-assisted lever
- Supplied with a large-capacity plastic grassbox for reduced downtime
- Comfort-enhancing PVC hand-grip
- Cam-locks make it easy to fold the handlebar for storage
- Wash-port - attach a hose-pipe, spin the blade and clean the undercarriage
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 750 EXI Series InStart® OHV Engine Capacity 163cc Engine Starting System Electric Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 46cm Cutting Heights 14-53mm Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 46 Litres - Fabric Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable with Soft Grip Wheels Standard Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1000m2 Weight 37kg Warranty 2 Years