Check items to add to the basket or select all
It might be an affordable entry-level machine, but the 150ST Combination from New Zealand-based manufacturers Masport in no way compromises on build-quality and performance.
That superior performance is thanks in large part to its Briggs & Stratton 300E-Series engine. These ultra-dependable 125cc units utilise OHV technology for smooth, clean-running operation with low fuel-costs; and feature B & S’s Prime 'N Pull™ E-Z Starting System that ensures ignition can be achieved following just three quick presses of the primer-bulb.
The adaptable Masport 150 ST Combination can either collect, mulch or rear-discharge clippings, so it can be set-up to suit the conditions confronting you on any given day.
It has a steel deck and double ball-bearing wheels that work to ensure you’ll enjoy season-after-season reliable mowing; and it boasts a handlebar-mounted starter-cord grip that means you’ll be able to get things going without uncomfortable bending or crouching.
As if it weren’t versatile enough, the Masport 150 ST also features a 10-stage cutting-height range with a lowest setting of just 10mm for a close-cropped bowling-green-style finish (adjustment is quick and easy using only one lever).
It low-weight build and hand-propelled design confer the manoeuvrability you’ll need if your lawn has obstacles and landscaping to negotiate; while its foldable handlebar and collapsible fabric grass-collector mean it will take up very little space in the shed or car-boot.
- A compact and easy-handling push-type machine ideal for small lawns where manoeuvrability is essential
- Impressively versatile - bag, mulch or rear-discharge clippings
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient 4-stroke OHV engine from B & S
- Prime 'N Pull™ simplifies the starting-process
- Handlebar mounted starter-cord grip eliminates the need for uncomfortable bending
- Ball-bearing wheels and steel deck confer superior longevity
- Multiple cutting-height positions for precision results
- Quick and easy single-lever height-of-cut adjustment
- Collapsible catcher and fold-down handlebar save space during storage
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 300E Series OHV Engine Capacity 125cc Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Hand Propelled Cutting Width 42cm Cutting Heights 10-70mm (10 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 46 Litres - Fabric Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Steel Handles Foldable Wheels TBC Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 600m2 Weight 25kg Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Good Mower, Poor Instruction Manual
Review by Gary / (Posted on 23/08/2017)
Good Mower, Poor Instruction ManualReview by Gary / (Posted on 23/08/2017)This is described as an entry level machine, but if you'd never had a petrol mower before, you'd struggle to get this one together using the manual. It doesn't describe this mower, it describes all Masport models, and leaves you to work out which bits apply to this one. Not enough illustrations of this particular model.
Once assembled, it works fine.
Ease of Use
- Good Mower, Poor Instruction Manual