Driven by a highly reliable Loncin G160F engine, with displacement of 163cc, and overhead valve technology delivering improved performance and economy across the board, this centrifugal water pump is robust and efficient. The engine produces lower carbon emissions, as you would expect from top Chinese manufacturer Loncin, who have made it their business to create cleaner, smarter and more dependable power units, engines and pumps.
A centrifugal pump works by means of a pressure differential created by the centrifugal force generated by an impeller, which forces the fluid into a volute chamber from where it is expelled.
The water delivery volume is a generous 30,000 litres per hour, making it ideal for clearing up minor flooding, emptying swimming pools and similar work where the water isn't heavy with particles.
Both the impeller and the exit chamber are constructed from tough and durable cast iron and all mechanical seals are ceramic, for better wear and corrosion resistance.
The construction of the body of the pump is just as hard wearing and solid, utilising lightweight, strong and corrosion resistant aluminium.
The maximum lift of this model is 23 metres. *
Protection for the engine and the fuel tank is provided by the steel frame, which also squares off the pump making it stable and easier to store.
Protection from potential damage caused by engine oil running low is provided by an integrated safety system.
The weight of the pump, at 25kg, makes it fairly easy to move around.
* The actual lift of a water pump = suction lift + discharge lift, and the water pump lift as stated is about 1.15 - 1.20 times of the actual water lifting height; so with a 23m lift pump you are looking at an actual lifting height of about 20m.
SAFETY WARNING: Never operate or activate this water pump in an enclosed or partly enclosed space, and always make sure there is adequate ventilation around the pump before operating.
- Compact, powerful, centrifugal water pump
- Reliable, durable commercial grade OHV engine for smooth, low emission power
- Centrifugal pump action for reliability and efficiency
- Cast iron volute (exit chamber) and impeller
- Ceramic seals for corrosion resistance and durability
- Safety frame to protect engine and fuel tank and stabilise pump
- Easy, recoil start for reliability
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 163cc Flow Rate (Max.) 30,000 LPH Maximum Head 23m Suction Head 6m Delivery Diameter 5cm Suction Diameter 5cm Dimensions (HxWxL) 39 x 43 x 55cm