See more details
- Designed to take-on very large areas of informal grass
- Equipped with a premium-quality MTD engine with fuel-saving OHV technology
- Large-capacity fuel-tank for fewer stops
- 5-speed drive and zero-turn capability make it highly manoeuvrable
- Convenient single-lever height-of-cut adjustment
- Heavy-gauge pressed-steel deck for superior longevity
This heavy-duty machine from Lawnflite has a huge 84cm width-of-cut and will prove a superb purchase for those maintaining substantial informal areas where access with a full-size lawn tractor would be tricky. It’s fitted with powerful but highly economical 8.7hp MTD electric-start engine, which you’ll find both ultra-reliable and cheap to run; and it offers two cutting-options (mulch and side-discharge), so you’ll be able to select the most effective mode for the grass-conditions. Despite its size, the Lawnflite WCM84E is exceptionally agile, with its five-speed gearbox (inc. reverse) and zero-turn capability working to maximise manoeuvrability. It features a rugged steel cutter-deck, so it’s capable of coping with years of intensive use; and it’s equipped with an eight-step adjustable height-of-cut, which is centrally controlled for convenience.