Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.95
MowDirect Price Only£149.00
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
Cover a manicured lawn or informal rough-grass area up to a huge 8000m2 in quick-time with this 105cm lawn & garden tractor from Lawnflite.
Powering it is a very high-performance Briggs & Stratton four-stroke overhead-valve engine with a Dura-Bore™ cast-iron cylinder-sleeve for superior durability and improved compression; and full-pressure lubrication that ensures efficient engine-oiling at any angle of operation. The engine’s OHV design delivers a significant reduction in emissions and fuel-costs.
The Lawnflite 908LH Lawn Tractor boasts a gearless hydrostatic-drive that provides infinitely-variable speed control in both forward and reverse, using a single foot-pedal – you’ll have no trouble negotiating tight corners and end-of-pass turns.
It comes equipped with a capacious 240-litre grass-catcher, which can be emptied without dismounting using a handily positioned telescopic lever; and it combines a soft-grip steering-wheel with an adjustable medium-back seat so as to optimise driver-comfort.
Supplied with a twin-bladed high-vacuum cutter-deck, the Lawnflite 908LH is a fantastic performer in terms of damp-grass pick-up; and is even capable of collecting twigs; acorns; and pine cones etc.
A pair of anti-scalp wheels mounted on either side of the deck ensures you won’t gouge the turf when turning on uneven ground; while the deck’s non-timed design means any damage will be negligible, should one of the blades strike an immovable object.
So as to help you manage changing grass-conditions and achieve your preferred finish, Lawnflite have furnished the 908LH with a five-stage height-of-cut (30-95mm), which is simple to adjust using a lever positioned directly to hand.
Other premium features include powerful twin headlights for safe low-light mowing and towing; disc brakes for durability and enhanced stopping capability; and a deck-mounted hosepipe attachment that makes keeping the undercarriage clean a hassle-free operation.
- A very high-powered lawn-tractor for the fast coverage of large areas (up to 10,000m2)
- Commercial-duty B & S OHV engine with a hardwearing Dura-Bore™ cylinder-sleeve
- Pressured-lubrication ensures crucial parts are kept oiled when on slopes
- Capacious fuel-tank and roomy catcher for fewer stops
- Gear-free hydro drive gives infinite-increment speed control via one foot-pedal
- Tight turning-circle makes obstacle negotiation a breeze
- From-the-seat grassbag emptying
- Five preset heights-of-cut provide flexibility-of-use
- Adjustable seat and comfort-grip steering-wheel for optimum user-comfort
- High-vacuum deck ensures fantastic bagging-performance, even in the damp
- Anti-scalp wheels prevent turf damage during turning-manoeuvres
- Twin headlights facilitate operation when the light’s poor
- Ultra-responsive disc-brakes
- Deck-wash facility for easy cleaning of the deck’s underside
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity TBC Engine Power 9kW @ 2600rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 105cm Cutting Heights 30-95mm Height Adjustment 5 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle 46cm Blades 2 Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat Adjustable, Sprung Steering Wheel Comfort Grip Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Tow Bar Yes Front Bumper Optional Wheels - Front 380mm x 150mm Wheels - Rear 460mm x 240mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 103cm x 110cm x 225cm Weight 198kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Good Mower at Collecting Only
Review by Andy / (Posted on 29/07/2016)
Good Mower at Collecting OnlyReview by Andy / (Posted on 29/07/2016)I bought this lawnmower after lots of research and have to say it is provides a very good cut and is very good a collecting.
HOWEVER, after moving into a new house with 1.5 acre of grass I decided I would buy the optional mulching plug with the lawnmower. This is ridiculously difficult to install. I would say I am pretty good DIYer and can turn my hands to most things but this took more than 2 hours to install! Ok I thought, that was a pain but now its done I will be happy mulching away. After a month I am going to go back to collecting as the machine leaves lines of piles of grass rather than spreading them evenly. So, would say good at collecting but maybe look elsewhere for mulching
Ease of Use
- Good Mower at Collecting Only