Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£199.95
MowDirect Price Only£149.00
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
Incorporating a raft of high-end features, and a few touches of luxury too, the Lawnflite 703 RH Lawn Tractor will prove a great buy for the more discerning homeowner. It's equipped with a pair of top quality blades that will leave a superb finish with no blade of grass escaping the chop. The contra-rotating action of the blades creates a powerful airflow which drives cut grass through an extra-wide chute into the huge 240-litre grass-catcher. This ensures you won’t get any clumping or blockages, even in damp conditions. The collector can be tipped and emptied from the driver’s seat.
With the Lawnflite 703 RH, you don’t have to stop to change gear. Its hydrostatic transmission allows you to adjust the ground-speed using a foot-pedal, which also gives you control over the forward/reverse direction (simply press on the rear of the pedal and the tractor will go into reverse). This fantastic feature combines with the mower’s exceptionally tight 46cm turning-circle to make it one of the most manoeuvrable machines in its class.
This model also benefits from Lawnflite’s ‘Fast Attach’ technology, which makes it possible to remove accessories (bumper, collector, cutter-deck, etc) in minutes, without using tools. This will allow you to make the tractor more compact, should need to negotiate a narrow gateway, while also facilitating the use of any of Agri-Fab’s range of towed attachments.
The Lawnflite 703 RH features an adjustable high-back seat, padded steering wheel, cup holder and sensibly laid-out controls, all of which should help to make the task more of a pleasure than a chore. A hosepipe attachment on the cutter-deck makes it easier to keep the underside clear of performance inhibiting grass-cuttings; and twin headlights allow you to keep working for as long as you need to. The 92cm working-width on this model makes it ideal for lawns and paddocks up to around 6000m2.
Should you wish to work without the collector, you might want to consider purchasing the optional rear-deflector and/or mulch-kit.
- Powerful single-cylinder engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Electric key ignition eliminates starting headaches
- Foot-operated hydrostatic drive provides fantastic control and manoeuvrability
- Incredibly tight 46cm turning-circle
- ‘Fast Attach’ system allows for tool-free fitting and removal of accessories
- Comes with a huge 240-litre collector which can be emptied from the seat
- Hosepipe attachment for the easy cleaning of the deck’s underside
- Twin-blade ‘Direct Collect’ system ensures clump-free collection, even in the wet
- Soft-grip steering wheel and adjustable high-back seat for comfortable mowing
- Twin-headlights for safe low-light operation
- Long-lasting disc brakes
- Handy cup-holder
- Step through design makes it easy to get on and off the tractor
- Five-stage height-of-cut – adjustable between 30 and 95mm to suit conditions
- Mulch-kit and rear-deflector available as optional accessories
Engine Make MTD Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 382 cc Engine Power 7.5kW @ 2750rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 92cm Cutting Heights 30-95mm Height Adjustment 5 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Automotive Turning Circle 46cm Blades Double Grass Collector 240 Litres Mulching Optional Accessory (196-749-678) Rear Deflector Optional Accessory (196-750-678) Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable Steering Wheel Soft Grip Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Weight 195 Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- The Brand
LawnfliteWith over 75 years of manufacturing experience going into every machine, MTD-Lawnflite is able to offer you innovative and award winning products that are user friendly, reliable and which will save you money at the same time.
Today, MTD - the Modern Tool and Die Company - is one of the largest manufacturers of lawn and garden equipment in the world. More than 10,000 employees are helping to write the MTD story. With its brands MTD, Lawnflite, Bolens, Troy-Bilt, Yard-Man and Cub Cadet, MTD is able to offer an extensive product range. From electric mowers to compact tractors, MTD offers all standard garden equipment with a variety of technical features.
MTD-Lawnflite is set to continue its growth in future. It is continually entering new markets and expanding its production and sales capacities. The European headquarter is of particular importance in this regard. MTD is expanding production in the Saarbrücken plant in Germany step-by-step, thus helping to create secure long-term jobs.
MTD-Lawnflite's success is based on three fundamental principles, principles which were valid in the past and which will retain their value in future: the dedication of its personnel, the pursuit of technological innovation and customer satisfaction. MTD is certain that this satisfaction is based on trust in the company's excellent workmanship.
The foundation which was laid by the company's founders in 1932 continues to offer a firm basis for MTD and its dedicated workforce to continue their excellence into the future. MTD, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, started as a tool and die supplier to the local manufacturing community. Through hard work, dedication, integrity and an emphasis on customer service, MTD quickly gained a reputation as a high quality tool and die supplier, and this reputation helped the company make the natural expansion into steel stampings. The company became involved with consumer products by supplying stampings to the toy industry, but this expanded quickly to include complete products such as tricycles. Wheelbarrows were added to the consumer product line in the early fifties, and this simple product line had profound effects. Satisfied customers encouraged MTD to expand the product offerings for the yard and garden, and in 1958 the company produced its first lawnmower.
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.