Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£79.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
MowDirect Price Only£199.95
MowDirect Price Only£149.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
This exciting new addition to our top-selling Lawnflite is available through MowDirect only and offers premium features, rugged build-quality and versatility at a remarkably low price.
At its core is a seriously powerful 500cc Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt engine with the U.S. manufacturer’s Advanced Debris Management system for optimum component-protection and therefore a marked extension in service-life.
B & S’s OHV technology delivers superior fuel-economy and a cut in unpleasant exhaust-emissions; while their provision of a large 3.8-litre tank means the job can be completed with very few breaks for refuelling.
Perfect for the sort of long grass found in meadows and outlying informal areas, the Lawnflite 420 XT-S Lawn Tractor is supplied with a side-discharge cutter-deck that lays-out clippings in uniform, clump-free lines to its right.
It’s fitted with an adjustable seat that provides a comfortable ride whatever your height; and it has a turning circle of just 46cm, so it can be quickly realigned at the end of each pass.
The Lawnflite 420 XT-S boasts a 12-speed foot-pedal operated transmatic drive (6 + 6) that makes it possible to move smoothly through the gears without having to stop, as you would with a lower-spec manual-drive machine. This not only saves time, but also facilitates the safe and accurate negotiation of obstacles.
The extra-wide 107cm working-width on the Lawnflite 420 XT-S means it will cover an area up to a huge 8,000m2 with impressive rapidity.
Powerful twin-headlights allow you to start earlier and finish later; while five-step cutting-height adjustment facilitates the creation of a precision finish.
Also featured are large-diameter drive wheels and twin deck-wheels that work to prevent unsightly turf-damage.
In addition to side-discharge, this model is also capable of recycling or collecting cut-grass, with the mulch-kit and 240-litre bagger offered as optional accessories. Tow-hitch also included.
- A new, MowDirect-exclusive lawn tractor offering extra power, additional features and exceptional value
- Smooth-running, reliable and fuel-efficient OHV engine from B & S
- Convenient electric key start
- Adjustable seat ensures a comfortable drive for any operator
- Headlights for safe mowing and towing in dusky conditions
- 3-in-1 combi design lets you choose between collecting, mulching or side-discharging clippings
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels and large turf-saving tyres
- Transmatic drive for smooth speed-adjustment with no clunky gear-changes
- Tight turning-circle make it easy to reposition at the end of each pass
- Tow-hitch included
- Multiple-stage cutting-height adjustment
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Transmission Transmatic Shift-on-the-Go - 6 Forward Speeds / 6 Reverse Speeds Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 30-95mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle 46cm Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional - 240 Litres Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Seat Adjustable Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Tow Bar Included Front Bumper Optional Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 100cm x 115cm x 170cm Sound Level 98dB (A) Weight 175kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Fantastic Piece of Kit.
Review by Graham Hobbs / (Posted on 28/06/2017)
Fantastic Piece of Kit.Review by Graham Hobbs / (Posted on 28/06/2017)Truly magnificent service from MowDirect to begin with. This Lawnflite 420 XT-S Lawn Tractor was delivered on a pallet, fully assembled and ready to go. Started at the 1st twist of the key, and I've been mowing ever since.
The controls are very simple, with a combined brake and clutch the only pedal to use. There is a hand throttle, and the gears are pre selected through the switch just under the steering wheel . The 5 cutting heights are easily selected on the right hand side whilst driving, as is the cutting blade PTO lever. Forward/Reverse and Neutral is on the left hand side, and easy to reach and use.
A nice and tight turning circle makes for easy edging. I have only used the machine in my paddocks on the highest cutter setting, as the grass is about 3 feet high, and it handles this with ease, along with the associated nettles and thistles. Handles sloping ground with ease as well.
I particularly like the fact that most of the panels are made of metal, unlike some makes, and the tractor seems very robust. I bought the mulching kit as well, but haven't used it as yet.
To sum up, I looked at a lot of machines before this purchase, and am entirely pleased with this Lawnflite 420 XT-S Lawn Tractor.
Thank you to all at MowDirect.
Ease of Use
- Fantastic Piece of Kit.