Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.95
MowDirect Price Only£149.00
Available only from MowDirect, the Lawnflite 420 GT-XII is the best-value model in its class, offering as it does a raft of premium features; superior manoeuvrability; and impressive flexibility of use at a remarkably low price.
Delivering the power is a 656cc Briggs & Stratton Intek™ engine which combines overhead-valve technology with a V-Twin cylinder-configuration so as to optimise durability and maximise torque-output.
A dual-stage air-filter provides improved protection against airborne debris entering the engine; while a high oil-fill tube and tool-free filter cover make routine maintenance hassle-free.
The Lawnflite 420 GT-XII Lawn Tractor utilises a hydrostatic transmission; a desirable feature that allows you to adjust the ground-speed (forward and reverse) in infinite increments using a foot-pedal, thereby making it easier and safer to work around obstacles.
It has a turning-radius of just 46cm, so you’ll be able to execute end-of-pass turns in quick-time; and it’s equipped with a soft-grip steering-wheel that works with an adjustable seat to ensure a comfortable, fatigue-free drive.
Capable of mulching, side-discharging or bagging clippings, the Lawnflite 420 GT-XII will take all manner of grass-conditions in its stride (240-litre grass-collector optional).
Deck-mounted hose-pipe fixtures make keeping the undercarriage clean a straightforward operation; while twin anti-scalp wheels prevent the edges of the deck damaging the turf when manoeuvring on undulating terrain.
Capable of covering an area up to 10,000m2 with impressive speed and efficiency, the 420 GT-XII has an expansive 107cm width-of-cut.
It has a five-stage adjustable cutting-height (30-95mm) for a ‘just so’ finish; and it benefits from twin headlights that facilitate safe low-light mowing.
A superb performer when it comes to heavy haulage-jobs, this model is supplied as standard with a fixed tow-hitch.
- A new, MowDirect-exclusive lawn tractor offering extra power, additional features and exceptional value
- Smooth-running, reliable and fuel-efficient V-Twin engine from B & S
- Convenient electric key start Adjustable seat with a high back ensures a comfortable drive for any operator
- Headlights for safe mowing and towing in dusky conditions
- 3-in-1 combi design lets you choose between collecting, mulching or side-discharging clippings (collection optional)
- Anti-scalp deck-wheels and large turf-saving tyres
- Hydrostatic drive for smooth speed-adjustment with no clunky gear-changes
- Tight turning-circle make it easy to reposition at the end of each pass
- Tow-hitch included - front-bumper optional
- Multiple-stage cutting-height adjustment
- Deck-wash ports for easy cleaning of the deck’s underside
- Soft-grip steering wheel
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model INTEK™ V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 30-95mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle 46cm Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional - 240 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Steering Wheel With Soft Grip Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Tow Bar Included Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 100cm x 115cm x 170cm Sound Level 98dB (A) Weight 175kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great Lawn Tractor
Review by Steve / (Posted on 06/12/2017)
Great Lawn TractorReview by Steve / (Posted on 06/12/2017)We have had the Lawnflite 420 for around 18 months. It's used weekly in the summer to mow about an acre of lawn. I was unsure whether to buy the mulching model - it's actually really effective and saves time and effort collecting and disposing of cuttings - well worth the extra money!
Ease of Use
- Great Lawn Tractor