Earn your gardening stripes this year by getting your hands on a traditional British roller-mower; now more affordable than ever!
The rear-mounted roller on this MowDirect-exclusive machine from Lawnflite will of course laydown a pronounced, aesthetics-enhancing stripe, but it also has another key benefit - it provides stability and prevents the mower tipping sideways when you’re cutting grass along the borders of flowerbeds and vegetable-gardens, thereby making the job much easier than it would be with a four-wheeled model.
The Lawnflite 20SPR is driven by a powerful, large-displacement 173cc four-stroke air-cooled motor with an OHV-type layout for a noticeable cut in fuel-costs, noise-output, exhaust-emissions and vibration.
It’s supplied with a downtime-minimising 60-litre fabric grass-collector, which is fitted with a hard plastic top that prevents irritating pollen and dust escaping when conditions are dry; and it lets you choose from any of seven preset cutting-heights, with a lowest setting of just 17mm making it possible to achieve a neat, close-cropped finish (adjustment is quick and easy using just one lever).
Comfort-grips on the handles provide enhanced ergonomics and help to reduce vibration-transfer so as to keep hand- and arm-strain at bay; while a steel cutter-deck provides a robust cutting-platform and confers superior longevity.
Also featured is a ‘bag full’ indication-flap that helps to prevent blockages by alerting you when it’s time to break-off and visit the compost-pile.
The Lawnflite 20SPR’s substantial 50cm width-of-cut makes it a good choice if you’re maintaining a larger lawn (up to 1200m2).
- A MowDirect-exclusive roller-mower for the classic British striped lawn
- One of the best-value machines of its type on the market
- Powerful four-stroke engine with fuel-saving and emission-cutting OHV technology
- Robust steel chassis for confidence when it comes to long-term durability
- Self-propelled - enjoy low-effort mowing with no pushing
- High-capacity fabric grassbag reduces the number of emptying-stops for a speedier work-rate
- Hard top on the catcher minimises the ejection of irritating, hayfever-inducing dust and pollen
- Grassbag full indicator lets you know when full
- Multi-position height-of-cut lets you fine-tune the finish and manage changing grass-conditions
- Cutting-height straightforward to adjust using only one lever
- Suitable for larger-scale homeowner-use
Engine Make Lawnflite Engine Capacity 173cc Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 50cm Cutting Heights 17-75mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 60 Litres - Fabric with Hard Top Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching No Cutting Deck Steel Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Front - 190mm Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1200m2 Weight 36kg Warranty 2 Years