The unforgiving Kawasaki-powered BK27ED has been built to commercial specifications and offers the sort of build-quality and power-levels that are essential for anyone looking to regularly tackle large areas of heavily overgrown brush and bramble.
Delivering the power is a high-performance 27cc Kawasaki two-stroke air-cooled engine that boasts a length-optimised piston for a significant improvement in fuel-economy; and which is fitted with a specially designed exhaust that works to keep noise-levels down for a less stressful working-environment.
The Kawasaki-powered BK27ED Brushcutter is equipped with a ‘bike’ (or ‘cowhorn’) handlebar that facilitates a comfortable and controlled side-to-side sweeping action.
Comprehensive vibration-reduction combines with a shoulder harness to ensure the operator’s body isn’t exposed to excessive stress and strain; while a large-diameter aluminium shaft brings inherent rust-resistance and confers lightweight strength.
Supplied as standard with a nylon-line strimmer-head and a tri-tooth metal blade, this model is suitable for light-duty edge-work, as well as heavier-duty brushcutting (a bump-feed mechanism on the line-head makes renewing the cord simple).
- A premium petrol brushcutter for commercial and heavy-duty domestic use
- Combines advanced ergonomics with safe operation and impressive durability
- Powerful but fuel-efficient and quiet-running two-stroke engine
- Professional ‘bike’-type handlebar for comfortable, controlled operation
- Anti-vibration technology for added comfort during longer periods of work
- Robust but lightweight aluminium shaft
- Shoulder harness, metal brush-blade and nylon-line head included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Capacity 27cc Engine Power 1hp / 0.77kW Starting System Recoil Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Blade Included - 3 Tooth Harness Included - Single Shoulder Harness Weight 7.6kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 2 Years Commercial