Check items to add to the basket or select all
Enjoy quality Korean design & engineering and get it at a remarkably low price with the well-built and well-equipped Hyundai HY-M510SP Petrol Lawnmower!
Key amongst numerous attractive features is its Hyundai IC175V engine; a large-displacement 173cc air-cooled four-stroke power-plant that puts-out a hefty 4.8hp; and which boasts a contactless digital-ignition (CDI) for ultra-dependable starting.
The engine is an overhead-valve model, so you can expect smooth, quiet-running performance with reduced fuel-costs and a substantial cut in nasty exhaust-emissions.
The versatile Hyundai HY-M510SP offers four cutting-options and six preset blade-height settings; a combination that makes it supremely adaptable, thereby enabling you to manage the varying conditions that typify the British growing-season (cutting-height selection is via just one lever).
Ergonomic soft-grip handlebars - foldable for space-saving storage - confer excellent user-comfort; while a self-propelled transmission means gardeners of any age or build will be able to traverse tussocky grass and slopes with ease.
The Hyundai HY-M510SP Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower blends a capacious 70-litre grass-catcher with a sizeable 51cm width-of-cut to deliver superior large-area productivity.
The fabric grassbag has a blockage- and spillage-preventing ‘collector full’ indicator and benefits from a hard plastic top that optimises bagging-performance and stops dust and pollen escaping in the direction of the operator.
The HY-M510SP is constructed around a robust steel chassis which has been finished with a powder coating for UV- and corrosion-resistance.
This model offers the following cutting-modes: bagging; mulching; rear-discharge; side-discharge.
- A quality machine of rugged construction and offering lots of convenience-features at an affordable price
- Fuel-efficient, low-emission OHV engine from Hyundai themselves
- CDI ignition for stress-free starts
- Powder-coated steel cutter-deck confers rugged durability
- Power-drive means slopes and bumpy terrain can be traversed with ease
- Compact and easy to handle
- Long-lasting double-ball-bearing wheels
- Multiple cutting-height options - selected using just one lever
- 4-in-1 mowing - choose a mode that best suits the conditions
- Space-saving foldable handlebar with comfort-enhancing soft grip
- Spacious fabric grass-catcher with performance optimising hard top
- Handy 'catcher full' warning indicator
- Lengthy manufacturer's warranty
Engine Make Hyundai Engine Model IC175V OHV with CDI Digital Ignition Engine Capacity 173cc Engine Power 4.8hp / 3.6kW @ 2800rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 51cm Cutting Heights 25-75mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres - Fabric with Hard Top Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Steel with Powder-Coated Paint Finish Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable with Soft Grip Wheels Hi Wheel - Front 203mm / Rear 280mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1200m2 Weight 43.8kg Warranty 3 Years
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Not Fit for Purpose
Review by Vera Gordon / (Posted on 01/07/2019)
Not Fit for PurposeReview by Vera Gordon / (Posted on 01/07/2019)There are so many design faults with this lawn mower, I believe it not fit for purpose. We purchased it to replace our 20 year old Efco. We chose a wider cut and a larger grass collecting box to enable us to cut our grass using less time and effort. Both have increased instead of becoming less. The design faults are as follows in order of severity.
1) Grass collecting box has a very shiny, slidey base, with the back being far too high off the ground. The result is the grass does not get sent to the back of the box, it merely collects at the exit of the grass from the blades and simply chokes all the time. If you manually push the grass up to the back of the box to enable more cutting before emptying it simply just falls back down. Effectively this bigger collecting box has to be emptied when only 1/3rd full. Even then that has been with a couple of clearing of grass from the exit point to stop the choking.
2) The wheels are made of very hard plastic with very little tread, thus if cutting in any dampness of or mossy grass, the wheels simply spin.
3) The easy start pull cord, often sticks and the mower has to be pushed forward and backward to unlock it. This may just be a fault with ours.
4) The mower is very heavy which makes it a much more strenuous job manoeuvring around edges etc.
5) The model we purchased has no speed adjustment and the speed of this one is far too fast and simply takes off, again adding to the lack of control around edges.....perhaps also adding to the choking of grass.
Overall the above makes this Mower not fit for purpose, we have tried it on 4 occasions and have reached the same conclusion every time, eventually giving up and taking out the old trusty Efco to complete the job.
Ease of Use
Review by Sian / (Posted on 22/05/2019)
Great LawnmowerReview by Sian / (Posted on 22/05/2019)Great lawnmower for large gardens. The grass collection basket is a bit insecure but still works okay.
Ease of Use
- Not Fit for Purpose