If you like the idea of the classic British striped lawn, but don’t want to break the bank in order to achieve it, the Hyundai HY-M460SPR - with its rear-mounted ribbed roller - is the machine for you!
The power-source is a Hyundai IC140V air-cooled four-stroke motor, which, thanks to its CDI digital-ignition, excels when it comes to starting-reliability.
It develops a substantial 3.5hp from a compact 139cc displacement, so you can expect powerful performance with excellent fuel-economy; and it benefits from Hyundai’s OHV technology that minimises running-temperature and works to cut both noise and vibration.
The power-driven Hyundai HY-M460SPR Petrol Roller-Lawnmower is propelled across the ground by the roller, thereby making the negotiation of areas that would be hard work to cover with a hand-push model a breeze!
A steel cutter-deck provides a rugged cutting-platform and won’t be affected day-to-day knocks and bumps; while Hyundai’s provision of seven-stage cutting-height adjustment - with an extra-low setting of just 17mm - means you’ll be able to handle differing grass-lengths and create the sort of finish you prefer.
You'll also get a comfortable, soft-grip handlebar, which can be folded forward over the machine to make it more compact for the shed or car-boot.
Designed for lawns up to and around 1000m2, the Hyundai HY-M460SPR Self-Propelled Petrol Roller Lawnmower has been paired-up with a 60-litre catcher and offers a 46cm working-width.
- A quality roller-mower aimed at budget-conscious gardeners looking to create a smart striped finish
- Fuel-efficient, low-emission OHV engine from Hyundai themselves
- CDI ignition for stress-free starts
- Powder-coated steel cutter-deck confers rugged durability
- Power-drive means slopes and bumpy terrain can be traversed with ease
- Compact and easy to handle
- Long-lasting double-ball-bearing wheels
- Multiple cutting-height options - selected using just one lever
- Two-piece roller for easy manoeuvrability
- Space-saving foldable handlebar with comfort-enhancing soft grip
- Spacious fabric grass-catcher with performance optimising hard top
- Handy 'catcher full' warning indicator
- Lengthy manufacturer's warranty
Engine Make Hyundai Engine Model IC140V OHV with CDI Digital Ignition Engine Capacity 139cc Engine Power 3.5hp / 2.6kW @ 2800rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 Litres Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 46cm Cutting Heights 17-75mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 60 Litres - Fabric with Hard Top Mulching No Cutting Deck Steel Handles Foldable with Soft Grip Wheels 178mm (Roller: 127mm) Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1000m2 Weight 38kg Warranty 3 Years