This water pump is ready to take on jobs where water is packed with high concentrations of debris, sand or gravel, like floodwater or silted water from building sites and quarries, allowing the water through without clogging or blockages. It can handle water with solids of up to 24 millimetres.
Durable and very heard wearing this pump as a cast iron, abrasion resistant impeller. This impeller has a special conical design that also contributes to wear reduction.
The engine is a Honda GX160, 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHV version for economically sound power with reduced emissions and decompression to reduced the amount of pull force required.
The engine is rubber-mounted, with 45° inclined mounts for superior damping of vibrations and reduction of vibration caused mechanical wear and tear.
The pump can shift high volumes of liquid, 710 litres per minute (42,600 per hour) and has a total head (max lift) of 30 metres.
The included oil-alert system shuts down the engine if the oil level falls below a safe, pre-set limit; this protects the engine from damage.
A tough, durable steel frame surrounds the pump and engine to protect it, stabilise it and make moving the unit much easier.
An integrated and reliable recoil pull and transistorised ignition mean an easy start every time.
A removable inspection cover means inspections and cleaning and maintenance of the pump are easy, including easy debris removal.
SAFETY WARNING: Never operate or activate this water pump in an enclosed or partly enclosed space, and always make sure there is adequate ventilation around the pump before operating.
- Powerful dirty-water pump for pumping silted or clean water
- 4-stroke engine for efficiency, power and reliability
- Engine decompression reduces pull-force required
- Abrasion resistance cast iron impeller for hard wear
- Solid construction with durable steel frame for strength and durability
- Inclined rubber-mounts keeps engine vibrations low, reducing engine wear
- Good output pressure
- Oil-Alert protects engine by shutting down if oil levels drop below set level
- Inspection cover for easy inspection, cleaning and maintenance
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Power 2.4 kW Engine Capacity 163cc Flow Rate (Max.) 42, 600 l/ph Maximum Head 30m Delivery Diameter No Suction Diameter No Max. Particle Size 24mm diameter