This sturdy, ruggedly constructed and powerful water pump is at home clearing water for industrial purposes as it is emptying an ornamental pond or pool
It is able to transfer 1100 litres per minute – and is ideal for building site work, as it can accommodate solids of up to 6mm and its cast iron impellor and volute (the stationary housing enclosing the impeller) are abrasion resistant so are built to handle exposure to silt or sand.
The build is solid and durable as you would expect from Honda, and a heavy-duty metal frame, powder-coated black, surrounds, stabilises and protects the pump and the engine.
The engine that powers this pump is a commercial grade, Honda GX160, 163cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, OHV, engine, delivering reliability and high performance, easy to start with automatic decompression that serves to lower the pull effort required.
The engine is rubber-mounted, which appreciably lowers vibrations, reducing engine wear and noise.
The maximum lift, or ‘total head’ of this pump is 28 metres and the fluid intake and outlet diameter is 80mm (8cm, 3”)
To protect the engine, an Oil-Alert system is fitted that will shut the engine off if oil levels drop below a safe limit.
The fuel tank has a larger capacity of 3.1 litres for a practical running time of 2hrs 50 minutes (approx’) on a full tank.
SAFETY WARNING: Never operate or activate this water pump in an enclosed or partly enclosed space, and always make sure there is adequate ventilation around the pump before operating.
- Powerful, robust general-purpose pump for all round work
- 4-stroke engine for efficiency, power and reliability
- Abrasion resistance cast iron impeller and volute for hard wear
- Solid construction with durable steel frame for strength and durability
- Rubber-mounted engine keeps vibrations low to reduce engine wear
- Engine decompression reduces pull-force required
- Good output pressure
- Oil-Alert protects engine by shutting down if oil levels drop below set level
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Power 3.6 kW Engine Capacity 163cc Flow Rate (Max.) 66,000 l/ph Maximum Head 28m Delivery Diameter No Suction Diameter No Max. Particle Size 6mm diameter