Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£19.95
This neat little power pack of a generator pushes out an impressive rated 900 watts and provides clean, quiet energy for leisure needs, ideal for those who like the outdoor life, mobile homes, canal boats or just running tools without cables or batteries, delivering versatility and efficiency.
The Honda GXH50 single cylinder 4-stroke, air-cooled engine has OHV (overhead valve) technology to provide low vibration, cleaner, quieter power. In fact this little generator is so well designed and sound proofed, it produces no more noise when running than you would hear from a typical office environment.
Reliable and efficient, as you would expect from Honda, the inverter technology means a consistent and oscillation free supply of power, enabling use with sensitive gear like TVs and computers.
The vibrations are low and rubber feet minimise vibrations further when the generator is on the ground.
A built in carry handle, the dimensions (just L: 45cm W: 24 H: 38cm) and low weight (13kg) make moving the generator from one area to another, very easy and straightforward. In fact the EU10i is about half the weight of an average 110A/h leisure battery, making it very easy to store and handle.
All controls and features are simple and easy to use, from the recoil start to the throttle to the spill-free fuel cap.
The throttle is a unique eco throttle that means the generator only runs as fast as the load requires, so fuel consumption is reduced and engine life extended.
Parallel operation means that two of these models can be linked together, for double the output (1800 watts) Cables are available separately.
So whether you are powering outdoor lights for a celebration, running tools on your allotment or going on a caravan holiday, this portable, powerhouse is the ideal companion. *
* The generator should never be placed inside an occupied building, garage or a tent and you should always plug sensitive equipment in after the generator has been started, not before.
- Compact, lightweight, portable, cable free power – ideal for leisure use
- Clean smooth power from high-quality Honda OHV engine
- Inverter technology for running sensitive items like computers
- Sound-proof casing means very quiet running for convenience
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Tough, sculpted casing for protection
- Rubberised feet to minimise vibrations
- Simple, straightforward controls
- Easy recoil start
- Over-sized, spill-free fuel cap
- Parallel operation – 2 units can be linked to deliver double the output
- Eco throttle saves fuel and extends engine life
Inverter Yes Engine Type Single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV, air-cooled Engine Make Honda Engine Model GXH50 Net Power 1.8HP Engine Capacity 50cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 53L Max Output 1000w Rated Output 900w Rated Voltage 230 Rated Frequency 50HZ Run Time 2.8 - 8.3hrs (8.3 @ 25% load) Sockets 2 (1 x 230 (13A domestic) & 1 x 12v battery charging) Parallel Operation Yes Noise Level 52 dB Starting system Recoil Low Oil Shutdown Oil alert system Dimensions (HxWxL) H: 38cm x W: 24cm x L: 45cm Weight 13kg Warranty 5 Years