- Home /
- New Hayter Harrier 41 Push Rear-Roller Lawnmower (Code: 374A)
Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£45.00
Exceptional durability, innovative features and ultra-reliable Briggs & Stratton power - this truly impressive petrol roller-mower from venerable British manufacturers Hayter has been redesigned for 2017 and is well-equipped to handle the toughest jobs in the domestic arena.
The engine is a 575EX Series model; a class-leading 140cc four-stroke unit with B & S's cutting-edge overhead-valve technology for superior fuel-economy and fewer emissions; and a Magnetron® Electronic Ignition System for consistent reliable starting under any conditions.
ReadyStart® eliminates the need for pre-ignition carburettor-priming; while a flat paper air-filter and Splash Lubrication deliver confidence when it comes to longevity.
The Hayter Harrier 41 is fitted with a stripe-producing rear-mounted roller that’s made from reinforced polymer for rigidity and corrosion-resistance; and which is split so as to prevent turf-damage when turning.
It’s based around an aluminium cutter-deck, which won’t rust and confers lightweight strength; and it boasts a Trim Side that makes it possible to mow flush along the edges of walls and raised beds.
Thanks to its narrow 41cm working-width and simple hand-push design, Hayter Harrier 41 Rear-Roller Lawnmower is ideal for smaller lawns where manoeuvrability and the ability to negotiate obstacles is key.
Hayter's provision of top-quality components throughout ensures it will cope with the rigours of intensive use; while their patent-pending Vari-Pitch™ cutting-system automatically delivers increased under-deck airflow for the successful management of long, overgrown grass.
The seven cutting-heights offered by the Hayter Harrier 41 Push Rear-Roller Lawnmower are quick and easy to select using one comfortably counterbalanced lever.
Further comfort- and convenience-features include a grassbag ‘sail’ which pushes dust and debris away from the operator; and a deck-wash link that makes it possible to clean the undercarriage by simply attaching a hose-pipe and spinning the blade.
- A well-equipped roller capable of handling the toughest tasks and most challenging conditions
- A new-generation machine offering a multitude of enhancements
- Designed and built in the UK
- Cutting-edge OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Split roller will lay down an attractive stripe and won’t gouge the turf during turns
- Strong, lightweight and rust-resistant aluminium deck
- Compact, push-type design - ideal for smaller lawns with obstacles and restricted access
- Extra-roomy catcher with a ‘sail’ that guides dust and pollen away from the user
- Vari-Pitch™ facilitates the management of very long grass
- Trim Side - mow right up against walls and fences
- Straightforward single-lever height-of-cut selection
- Deck-mounted hose-pipe attachment - ‘Easy-Wash’
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 575EX Series OHV Engine Capacity 140cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 Litres Drive Hand Propelled Cutting Width 41cm Cutting Heights 13-60mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 60 Litres Mulching No Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable - One Piece Wheels Double Ball Bearing (Front) Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 400m2 Weight 39kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 90 Days Commercial
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Robert Corbett / (Posted on 09/08/2017)
ExcellentReview by Robert Corbett / (Posted on 09/08/2017)Had a Harrier before, one of the originals, and it never let me down. Thought I would update and it's superb. All the little niggles with the old one resolved it's just an excellent bit of kit.
Ease of Use
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
New Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Variable-Speed Rear-Roller Lawnmower with Electric Start (Code: 376A)
MowDirect Price Only£779.00
MowDirect Price Only£799.00
MowDirect Price Only£679.00